Breast cancer support jerseys using DNA material?/

taiblogger

Manager
Here's another color option:
6267024616_19d2343ac9_b.jpg

$39.99 Send payment via Paypal: [email protected]. Please include shipping address, sizing and quantity info.

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
That DNA Charcoal and Pink is the winner for me. I wish I could have this for the Susan Komen race this weekend. Payment coming soon. Thank You!

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
Really guys!!! This is for cancer awareness. Like someone else stated, if you do not like the design then mock up your own. Or better yet, start your own company and you can do it your way. I own a business and put my name on everything I can. If I have to take the time to design something different because a customer does not like it, that costs money. Your entitled to your opinions but to rip a guy for trying to help a cause is disgusting. Grow up. It is about cancer awareness not about what you think it should look like.

You forget that their our customers who pay for this...... it's not like he is giving these away.
In fact is any of the proceeds going to SGC or some other org?

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
You forget that their our customers who pay for this...... it's not like he is giving these away.
In fact is any of the proceeds going to SGC or some other org?

Los clearly stated proceeds will go to logo on the top, back of jersey, susan something

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys,

If you want pants made, I have no problems with it. I have never done something like this, so I will take any criticism you have to offer.

DNA material is new material we use that breathes better and is the strongest material in the market. The material is light and moisture wicked to keep core temp cool, not to mention it looks sick.

The sizes run big like our full subs so order down a size from your normal tshirt size...

I will be donating to cancer fund on the back of the neck.

last sentence trip7

SoCalLife

Star Player
Damn, wish I was on this train at the beginning of the month. Rep'd my pink all month to show support for the I <3 Ta Ta's . Guess I could rock it for November too...hmmm

klu

on the mound
Damn, i wanted to get one of these too.... If Los is still doing this, I'd grab a pair of pants too.

Goin Yard

Addicted to Softballfans
I paypaled on the 29th of Oct. Got mine today here in Illinois. It looks sweet! XL is pretty darn big though. Thanks Los!!

NUTTIN07NICE

Trust Worth Thee
The one I ordered for my wife finally arrived and the quality is awesome! Love the feel of the new material. Only problem is the medium fits more like an XL! :eek: So I had to keep this one for me and will have to order her a small.:D I'll post some pics asap.

1fastz28

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I have noticed that elite jerseys run large as well. In other posts they are saying to order down a size on the jerseys.