Broken Salvo Pic inside

karr72

003-2.jpg

Nice huh? I thought so....Just tore the wrapper off friday and today was the 2nd round of BP!

aarond419

Addicted to Softballfans
i think its cause eastons are UNC fans.....change that ugly pics in your sig and you might have better luck

sampson

looks like you spent more time gripping it than you spent swinging it...sucks to see that bro.

karr72

mabey if i call they won't count it on my return, this will be the first bat i have ever sent back so well c how it goes.

creative10

Banned User
Naw, not anything that woulda did that. i about crapped myself when i heared it crack....

Well hopefully Easton will consider it a defect and take care of it the right way. Sorry to say it but if that was a Worth u would b getting ur replacement bat:mad:

karr72

Yeah lets hope so.....I just hope i get it in and get a new one back asap, i was very impressed how the bat was feeling until it cracked.

areohwhy

luckily... even if they count it as the return, you have until the 1 year, to return the replacement bat a second time. just hold onto your RA number and a copy of your receipt... Easton is pretty good to go with CS, I used to deal with them a lot in hockey, and 2 days after i bought a new stick, it broke, and they didn't count it as my return.

EastonEngineer

The Veteran
Yeah, definitely rare to see a break there (under normal use). Call CS and fill them in, they'll probably say defect and fix you up.