Bruiser 28oz $20.00 SHIPPED

BigMatt

Addicted to Softballfans
If someone local wanted it I would. It's a good deal for a cage/clod weather bp bat. What else can you get for $20?

BigMatt

Addicted to Softballfans
Because they didn't get the deal. You have to buy something to get that deal. It's +/- $10 to ship and I make a few bucks. It's half of the normal retail price.

dgambill85

Banned User
Pawn shops will give you $20. I like the leave it at the cages. Or walk to a church league and leave it at the field.

WeirdAl

The Veteran
The problem with leaving it somewhere is that it'll be someone else's first experience with Demarini, lol.

iowa_kid

Manager
Bring it to Richards or local store whatever u have and try to act u like bought it there and try to return it.. No one pissed in my Cheerios today, sorry I came off that way, just doesn't make much sense even bothering to try to sell bruiser here.. Even if u paid 50-75 for it it's still worth about $5-10... There's a reason they gave em away for 99 cents in there deals.. Cause they can't get rid of them..lol giving it away to someone or a batting cage would actually be a nice option..

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bring it to Richards or local store whatever u have and try to act u like bought it there and try to return it.. No one pissed in my Cheerios today, sorry I came off that way, just doesn't make much sense even bothering to try to sell bruiser here.. Even if u paid 50-75 for it it's still worth about $5-10... There's a reason they gave em away for 99 cents in there deals.. Cause they can't get rid of them..lol giving it away to someone or a batting cage would actually be a nice option..

Bro, factor in $10 for cheap shipping and there's the $20...
No big deal either way, plenty of leagues around that don't have coin for gear, but still want to get into the game ;)

iowa_kid

Manager
Bro, factor in $10 for cheap shipping and there's the $20...
No big deal either way, plenty of leagues around that don't have coin for gear, but still want to get into the game ;)
I am factoring it in ;) I was just saying to try to find someone locally and not waste 10 to ship, I'd rather donate it to anything really that it may actually gets some use rather than pay 10 or more to ship one.. All to make 4 or 5 bucks.. I'd just Bp or cage bat the crap out of it or use it a snowball tourney or whatever...

Just think its kinda funny how many people picked these up for 99 cents and trying to make money on them

BigMatt

Addicted to Softballfans

I agree that it's only worth $5-10, and with shipping that is what it's priced at. I could take it to Ricahrds and return it but thats not my style.

TheTank

Star Player
walk into a mcdonalds and say what can i get for a buck…… them pull out the bruiser and say …. idk

Benny775

Addicted to Softballfans
Put up an ad on Craigslist and give it away to a broke Rec. Leaguer who needs his own stick. Bro's helping Bro's..............

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am factoring it in ;) I was just saying to try to find someone locally and not waste 10 to ship, I'd rather donate it to anything really that it may actually gets some use rather than pay 10 or more to ship one.. All to make 4 or 5 bucks.. I'd just Bp or cage bat the crap out of it or use it a snowball tourney or whatever...

Just think its kinda funny how many people picked these up for 99 cents and trying to make money on them

I feel ya...

But to be honest, where else are you gonna get a fade grip for $.99 :cool:

TRaj2327

walk into a mcdonalds and say what can i get for a buck…… them pull out the bruiser and say …. idk

And then they'll hit the panic alarm under the counter, and if they don't, they will when they see the name of the bat.