Buddy Lee Aero Speed ropes? Anyone?

J187

Welcome to Good Burger
Anyone have or have used this? I am thinking about pulling the trigger, but at $40, I'd like to hear from someone first.

http://shops.godaddy.com/VarietyMaxx/Buddy-Lee-Hi-Performance-Aero-Speed-jump-rope/

0_9_c87a780c-5f23-4d46-a69b-960c9e9ad814.jpg

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
I hesitate to use mine on pavement because the rope is thin and I am afraid it may wear through. So, it is the best if you have a smooth jumping surface. If you have a surface that will wear a rope, then go with a cheaper rope, IMO.

J187

Welcome to Good Burger
I hesitate to use mine on pavement because the rope is thin and I am afraid it may wear through. So, it is the best if you have a smooth jumping surface. If you have a surface that will wear a rope, then go with a cheaper rope, IMO.

Thanks...no it'll be on hardwood.

J187

Welcome to Good Burger
Buying a $40 jump rope is like buying a bench shirt to press half your bodyweight.

I did get it, and you couldn't be more wrong. Do you like to jump rope? If so dude, get an Aero speed and you WILL take back what you just said. This thing is awesome. It's unbelievably light, incredibly smooth. I've owned several jump ropes... I wouldn't hesitate to buy this one again even at $40. This is akin to people buying OG Extendeds and Flexes...