Bunt lite team 4nQ

Bagz

Bang!!
Checking in. Damn I have to play with JD again this year in the bunt lite too..;)haha. Looks like I know a lot of these faces. Should be a good time and let's roll!!

brando0539

The Meat
Donny, you had a pretty nice upswing against sbc red last tuesday. Carefully dropping the ball in right over the third basemens head. :)

rat bastard

Checking in. Damn I have to play with JD again this year in the bunt lite too..;)haha. Looks like I know a lot of these faces. Should be a good time and let's roll!!

SWEET!!! lets finish what we started in the spring and roll this!

dds109

Love you Son...
:confused: Huh? NO!!! Just rockin it at the fields, hitting that back side with power........:D

ya you were hitting something backside with power i bet... i do not want to name names here but somone on your team hit into a triple play last night... hahahahaha

dds109

Love you Son...
z.jpg
<----- Hits into triple plays watch out for this guy! hahahahaha its ok yes i know i missed a ball that let a guy get a hr but what happen in that triple play hahahahahahhaa

Zeke 24

FAT HEAD
z.jpg
<----- Hits into triple plays watch out for this guy! hahahahaha its ok yes i know i missed a ball that let a guy get a hr but what happen in that triple play hahahahahahhaa

Nope I hit into a double play. Tell the right story.

dds109

Love you Son...
Nope I hit into a double play. Tell the right story.

it was a triple play... the guy did wait till the throw was on the way to first to run home so he was nailed... he wasn't the smartest lol but it was a TRIPLE PLAY but yes the guy was dumb for going

brando0539

The Meat
I'll be at the fields around 8 tomorrow try and find me and check in. I'm sure there will be waivers to sign lol!Red pants a #44 The Meat