Not GTG burned_ya terrible seller

burned_ya

on the field!
the bat has dents and cracked, you lied and now are trying to talk your way out of it. its a paypal claim now and so they will handle it. you resorted to name calling and i tried to handle this the right way but obviously that wasnt an option in this situation.

There was no lie. You didn't read thread or ASK. You have had your chance numerous times to return. Pp is fine with me. You received product that was pictured and listed. Shipped 2-3 priority.

GOOD LUCK.

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans
you think that you can just bark orders and im supposed to jump, you sold it and were NOT honest with its condition and now im your servent? not the way it should work. paypal will handle it now since you obviously dont know how to do business straight up. maybe my definition of a lie is different than yours but when someone says its practically brand new and it comes in dented and cracked that sounds like a lie to me.

PracticeSquad7

Addicted to Softballfans
the bat has dents and cracked, you lied and now are trying to talk your way out of it. its a paypal claim now and so they will handle it. you resorted to name calling and i tried to handle this the right way but obviously that wasnt an option in this situation.

I don't see what a PayPal claim will do for you. You got the item you paid for which resembled the description in the seller's thread. It has dents. It's possible that burned_ya didn't inspect the bat with a microscope and find cracks. How about you post pictures of the bat with close ups of these cracks? The original post clearly said it had a dent, so who cares about that. Let's see these cracks.

AJ22

Super Moderator
and besides the dent which there is more than one off there are 2 cracks, so the bat is not what was described not sure how i am the only one who sees this

CONGRATS .. YOU PROVED YOUR POINT. PROVING YOUR POINT WAS NEVER THE ISSUE. But, by proving your point you are adding things that I can prove you are in the wrong.

See where I am going with this ?

It doesn't matter all the added posts and information you are adding as what I see is burned_ya is offering a full refund. He now is not refunding you because you filed a paypal claim which freezes his account. Do I blame you for this ? Didn't say I did, but paypal will not refund you until you send the bat back. Either way, you are still at square one without all the added posts.

WHY IS THIS SO TOUGH ?

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans

mjs

Dodging bullets
CONGRATS .. YOU PROVED YOUR POINT. PROVING YOUR POINT WAS NEVER THE ISSUE. But, by proving your point you are adding things that I can prove you are in the wrong.

See where I am going with this ?

It doesn't matter all the added posts and information you are adding as what I see is burned_ya is offering a full refund. He now is not refunding you because you filed a paypal claim which freezes his account. Do I blame you for this ? Didn't say I did, but paypal will not refund you until you send the bat back. Either way, you are still at square one without all the added posts.

WHY IS THIS SO TOUGH ?

this **** makes me laugh aj....****ing people just don't get it....

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans
aj22 i completely see your point but the big difference with using paypal to my aid is that they will make sure of the refund once the bat gets there. my point is its hard for me to trust him now after his actions with this whole situation. using paypal takes the honor system out of the picture if you see what i mean

AJ22

Super Moderator
i know and thats sad. a bad deal is a bad deal regardless of how long someone has been a member on a board.

This has nothing to do with a members status here or how long they have been here.

Why is this so hard for you to understand ?

aj22 i completely see your point but the big difference with using paypal to my aid is that they will make sure of the refund once the bat gets there. my point is its hard for me to trust him now after his actions with this whole situation. using paypal takes the honor system out of the picture if you see what i mean

If you say so .. because I would have no clue what I am talking about. I never make sense.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
AJ, I agree...I don't see what the difficulty is here.

whitelt1ta- rescind the claim with paypal, and post pics of the cracks

burned ya- once he does this, paypal the money (plus cost for return shipping, by whichever ship method you specify) to AJ, myself, or whichever middleman you both deem fair to use.

whitelt1ta- as soon as AJ notifies you that he received the funds, you ship the bat. Same day, unless it's later in the day when you're notified.

AJ22

Super Moderator
AJ, I agree...I don't see what the difficulty is here.

whitelt1ta- rescind the claim with paypal, and post pics of the cracks

burned ya- once he does this, paypal the money (plus cost for return shipping, by whichever ship method you specify) to AJ, myself, or whichever middleman you both deem fair to use.

whitelt1ta- as soon as AJ notifies you that he received the funds, you ship the bat. Same day, unless it's later in the day when you're notified.

I agree here ..

Except, what if whitelt1ta recinds the paypal claim ? Can he refile if burned_ya doesn't come through as offered ?

I think this needs to just follow to what paypal wants done as the claim has been filed.

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans
i like the idea of a middle man but i also think now that its been started as a claim we should let it finish that way. all i want was a fair deal and not have my name drug through the mud in requesting fair treatment

Joker

more posts and more reasons why i will never deal with whitelt1ta. you're not helping yourself here

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

Keep thinking that.

If you're really going to go that route, and paypal decides not to refund you because the bat was not in the condition you were expecting, you're out everything.

Joker

i like the idea of a middle man but i also think now that its been started as a claim we should let it finish that way. all i want was a fair deal and not have my name drug through the mud in requesting fair treatment

can't you read? you need to send the bat back before paypal will finish the claim

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
pics of cracks and the big chip near the end of the bat that i didnt mention but as it has gotten to this level it seems like i have to just do whatever it takes to defend myself since im the new guy here

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/1brookeandhart/Cracks%20on%20Bat/100_2517.jpg
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/1brookeandhart/Cracks%20on%20Bat/100_2516.jpg
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/1brookeandhart/Cracks%20on%20Bat/100_2518.jpg

Let Me Help you with THAT NEWB....

100_2517.jpg

100_2516.jpg

100_2518.jpg

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans
joker i could careless what you have to say as you have said nothing useful at all. i fully understand that paypal will have me sent the bat back, just when i do they will for sure give me my money back. and im glad that you wouldnt do business with me.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I agree here ..

Except, what if whitelt1ta recinds the paypal claim ? Can he refile if burned_ya doesn't come through as offered ?

I think this needs to just follow to what paypal wants done as the claim has been filed.

I don't know....frankly I don't care. Hell, I'll cover the $50 if burned ya ****s him once the claim is rescinded. I don't know the guy, but apparently enough people in MN do that I'm not worried about getting it back.

OK whitelt1ta? Or keep thinking paypal is your friend...:rolleyes:

Joker

joker i could careless what you have to say as you have said nothing useful at all. i fully understand that paypal will have me sent the bat back, just when i do they will for sure give me my money back. and im glad that you wouldnt do business with me.

i'll quote this before you can edit it, you're just making yourself look like a bigger douche.

give them a tracking or DC# number and they will know he has it and the refund will be processed. pretty simple

mjs

Dodging bullets
I don't know....frankly I don't care. Hell, I'll cover the $50 if burned ya ****s him once the claim is rescinded. I don't know the guy, but apparently enough people in MN do that I'm not worried about getting it back.

OK whitelt1ta? Or keep thinking paypal is your friend...:rolleyes:

jews are humorous....

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans
hebrew do you realize that u didnt qoute me there? that was not even me. if you are willing to cover money for him then thats great.