Not GTG burned_ya terrible seller

rightsideswine

Banned User
i'll quote this before you can edit it, you're just making yourself look like a bigger douche.

give them a tracking or DC# number and they will know he has it and the refund will be processed. pretty simple

Actually no. You have to wait for PP to decide in your favor(which they will since the bat is broken) then you ship back and provide tracking....but I know you know everything so carry on.

Joker

figured something like that would come from your mouth when you saw the pictures. fits right in line with everything else you have denied

like you denying that he said the bat had a dent when he clearly put it in the thread?

rightsideswine

Banned User
Those WERE NOT IN BAT when it left here. I would have thrown that bat in garbage

Dude stop denying ****. Seriously its childish. I completely understand why he doesn't want to ship back until he has a refund or PP decides in his favor...you would totally **** him if he sent it back first, no doubt in my mind.

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans
Dude stop denying ****. Seriously its childish. I completely understand why he doesn't want to ship back until he has a refund or PP decides in his favor...you would totally **** him if he sent it back first, no doubt in my mind.

im just glad at least one person can see just a little of where i am coming from

rightsideswine

Banned User
like you denying that he said the bat had a dent when he clearly put it in the thread?

You're officially a moron, why the **** they let your stupid ass back on this site I don't know but you need to be kicked the **** off again. ****ing loser...funny how you always stick up for scumbags and scammers....im beginning to wonder about you...

burned_ya

on the field!
I have pics of bat before sent. There was no ball marks on bat.

I will not refund after seeing pictures.

It had a dent I admitted that from very beginning. Never denied it. I told 2 others there was a dent and sent pics.

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans

It had a dent I admitted that from very beginning. Never denied it. I told 2 others there was a dent and sent pics.

reason right here why i wanted to handle this a different way cause had i sent the bat back like he asked he would have denied me my money back.

Joker

i don't blame you, this guy has got caught in a lie already

AJ22

Super Moderator

Post those pictures ..

whitelt1ta - just asking a question. Did you swing the bat at all once you received it ? Just curious ..

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans
aj22 no i did not swing the bat, i sent him an email as soon as i opened the box on my lunch break and i did not swing the bat at all.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
joker i could careless what you have to say as you have said nothing useful at all. i fully understand that paypal will have me sent the bat back, just when i do they will for sure give me my money back. and im glad that you wouldnt do business with me.

Josh can be an A-hole. But I would prolly deal with him and 5 or 6 other board bros only. ONLY. Some of the tried and true members on here are starting to get pretty shady.

AJ22

Super Moderator
ok im not sure how to post everything but i do have everything saved. i sent one pm on this site asking about the bat and i will show a qoute of it at the bottom of the post, and if their are any doubters ill even give my password and let people log into my account and check my inbox if theyd like cause i have nothing to hide. i also can post a link to the emails that i have put all into one folder which have all of the dates and times on them. i sure would like to know when the last time the for sale thread was updated that states the bat had a dent, because i dont believe it was there when i saw it. as it can be seen the emails he sent aswell he admits he must have forgot to tell me about the dent as he was dealing with several people on this. to me its simple he sold something completely different that what was described and then yes wants me to send the bat back first then have a return. after he has started with childish name calling and suck i should now trust the same guy who lied about the condition of the bat to be honest enough to refund my money once he gets it back?

Re: air attack 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelt1ta
do you have any pics of the bat? does it have any pop left? thanks ben
Send me email will send pics.
Practically brand new
[email protected]

Going back to this post ..

Did burned_ya send you pictures before he shipped ?

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans
one second and ill post the pictures he sent me.

bat.jpg

bat2.jpg

Monday, September 19, 2011 9:38 PM

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans
had to save them from the email that he sent me. hey joker send me your email address and ill forward the email that he sent with those pictures attached.