Not GTG burned_ya terrible seller

AJ22

Super Moderator
100_2516.jpg

bat.jpg

Looks like a ballmark to me on both pictures in the 'C' on the barrel.

burned_ya .... you sent the bat with a ballmark on it. Proves nothing except that you wanted some proof and there it is. He claims he didn't swing the bat.

Joker

i don't trust you and i'm not giving you my email address.

where is the mark by the endcap though? pretty significant mark thats in whiteys pics at the end of the S in TPS, but not there in the OG pics

AJ22

Super Moderator
i don't trust you and i'm not giving you my email address.

where is the mark by the endcap though? pretty significant mark thats in whiteys pics at the end of the S in TPS, but not there in the OG pics

Look close Josh .. can't be 100% sure what the 'dark' mark is as the pictures were from a distance and not with a good camera, but there is a mark on the TPS side of the bat near the endcap. Barely can see 'something', but its there.

bat2.jpg

Joker

Look close Josh .. can't be 100% sure what the 'dark' mark is as the pictures were froma distance and not with a good camera, but there is a mark on the TPS side of the bat near the endcap. Barely can see 'something', but its there.

the pics suck, so its hard to tell

Joker

Not disagreeing ... but 'something' is there in both pictures from each member.

i would think if its there it would still stand out enough to see it with though that haze. the ball mark is fairly clear

burned_ya

on the field!
If that is a ball mark I apologize as I always clean bats before i send them. I will be the man in this deal as I have been here the lingest and still offer the refund if $55 once bat is in MY hands, if pp claim is rescinded.

AJ22

Super Moderator
If that is a ball mark I apologize as I always clean bats before i send them. I will be the man in this deal as I have been here the lingest and still offer the refund if $55 once bat is in MY hands, if pp claim is rescinded.

Appreciate this ..

Will you send me the $55 (gifted) ? I'm assuming you can't do this as your paypal account is frozen ?

burned_ya

on the field!
I don't get why he has to ship the bat back to you first. You should be paying for shipping as well.

This will not happen. He receieved bat pictured and the part about dent was in sbf ad (I forgot I had put it in there). He is now having buyers remorse. I will refund purchase price once bat is received.

I am done. If I receive bat I will issue back refund.

Have a nice night.

rightsideswine

Banned User
I don't get why he has to ship the bat back to you first. You should be paying for shipping as well.

This.

i also agree that i shouldnt be out the return shipping on this deal

For sure.

This will not happen. He receieved bat pictured and the part about dent was in sbf ad (I forgot I had put it in there). He is now having buyers remorse. I will refund purchase price once bat is received.

I am done. If I receive bat I will issue back refund.

Have a nice night.

Item not as described is far from buyers remorse. You tried to pull a fast one, you were busted...now do the right thing. end of story.

not sure how cracks not mentioned is buyers remorse?

Its not.

rightsideswine

Banned User
Can see the ball mark on the "C" in pics from seller and buyer...seller said "no ball marks when he shipped it" yet another lie from the seller.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Can see the ball mark on the "C" in pics from seller and buyer...seller said "no ball marks when he shipped it" yet another lie from the seller.

This is what I got to, as well. Seller stated there were no ball marks when he shipped, but there obviously was at least one.

Guys: Use the middleman as AJ22 and HebrewHacker have suggested, settle this and move on.

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans
im up for using one of those guys for a middle man and to drop the paypal claim. just have to make sure he is aswell. i do think that i shouldnt be out the return shipping but would be willing to split it to get this finished.

rightsideswine

Banned User
Its really crazy how resonable tyoure being and how much you're willing to work things out legitimately and have provided more than enough proof of the deal, and the seller has done nothing but talked in circles and changed stories but there are a few that still want to side with the douche...

Honestly at this point I think you should wait for PP to side in your favor(make sure they know the item is broken) send the bat back and get pp to refund you. If he doesn't pay you for shipping than you have every right to leave the NGTG up on him since he should be required to pay it in this situation....hell dude, if he wont pay you the shipping lmk and i'll reimburse you so the ngtg sticks and you're not out anything. I don't want to see a new member get screwed and think that's how we all are here...you don't deserve to be ****ed over on your first deal and I hope you don't think we're all like the seller(and his supporters).

rightsideswine

Banned User
No dude F that. He left you NGTG feedback in retaliation....this guy is a POS. I reported it as being false and retaliatory feedback, I hope they remove it for you.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
No dude F that. He left you NGTG feedback in retaliation....this guy is a POS. I reported it as being false and retaliatory feedback, I hope they remove it for you.

This is true. As a buyer, you paid for the bat and kept your end of the deal, the NGTG on the buyer needs to be removed to keep the feedback system relevant. That is utter bull ****.

PracticeSquad7

Addicted to Softballfans
Just a question.. and I'm really not trying to be an ass here, it's a real question. What is your time worth? Is it worth spending all day (let alone 2 days) arguing about $55? It wouldn't be to me. Currently my time is worth a hell of a lot more than $55/hour, let alone a day. I understand it's the principle of the whole deal, but good Lord is this one hell of a fuss about $55.

Here's where I might be a little bit of an ass........ burned_ya has offered on MULTIPLE occasions to refund you your money. If you don't want to rescind your PP claim and use AJ as a middle man, please... STFU.

whitelt1ta

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok practicesquad did u miss where I said I'm all for using a middle man? Cause I did say that. The seller has not agreed to it. I'm not comfortable sending the bat back to him without a way of knowing ill get my money back. You and others have come into this thread bashing me for simply trying to get a fair deal. Yet I've been called names and talked to like I'm an idiot for wanting a fair deal.