Cable Dawgs mock-up

toad_2

Semiretired Player
I haven't shown Got2bwill this mock-up yet for his team Cable Dawgs but I'm hoping to get some feedback from fellow designers. I know the logo on back is large but I wanted to do something different and honor our Armed Forces, in this case the Air Force branch. I'm not a big fan of faded logos, especially military branding. Be proud, say it loud ;)

CABLE_MOCKUP1.jpg

CABLE_MOCKUP2.jpg

CABLE_MOCKUP3.jpg

Last edited:

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
I haven't shown Got2bwill this mock-up yet for his team Cable Dawgs but I'm hoping to get some feedback from fellow designers. I know the logo on back is large but I wanted to do something different and honor our armed forces. I'm not a big fan of faded logos, especially military branding. Be proud, say it loud ;)

Um, this is honoring the Air Force, not the Armed Forces. The Armed Forces consists of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard.....just saying it loud and proud. :D

Nice looking jersey though.

mihklo

id do away with the planes on the front. to me it takes away from the main logo.....which to me is bad ass in itself.

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
These are SICK! Best design I've seen on here so far. I could take or leave the jets on the front. Great work!

Sickboyz7

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe make the orange red to make it red white and blue??? thats the only suggestion i would have

B-Link #99

Retired Damage Controlman
the dog on front looks more like the Marine Corps devil dog, if thats the actual logo the AF uses, then looks good to me...

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
the dog on front looks more like the Marine Corps devil dog, if thats the actual logo the AF uses, then looks good to me...

If they went off the Cable Dawgs coin, it is spot on. I would just add the rank on the arm. The coin has a dog chained up to a tower.

Last edited:

Devil Dog

You like soup?
I meant the Devil Dog on front, not actual AF logo, I am still active duty for 3 more months and am completely aware of all our logo's..

Somebody call me!@#?!??

yeah, that dog is usually associated with the Marine Corps... I be just sayin'

Still a nice shirt though, even though I'd take the jets off on the front.

sbfreak

D Nation ALL DAY!!!
Somebody call me!@#?!??

yeah, that dog is usually associated with the Marine Corps... I be just sayin'

Still a nice shirt though, even though I'd take the jets off on the front.

the cable dawgs use a dog just like that also. These are sweet uniforms man. well done

toad_2

Semiretired Player
Thank you everyone for reviewing my mock-up. I will edit some of the content on the shirt and post revised artwork when finished. Below is the original request by Got2bwill from another thread asking for assistance with a design. He provided a picture of a bulldog with CABLE Dogs listed below. The other info provided by Got2bwill was sent to me after I had made a 'Flaming' mock-up based on the Cable Dogs theme (I had no idea it was an Air Force division). Lets just say the flaming mock-up crashed and burned :cool:

I forgot to ad the Cable Dawgs chant on the back of the jersey as well as add the dogs rank on his left shoulder. I will edit the color of the cable and lightning bolts to a true red (100% M 100% Y), for some reason the 'orange' that someone mentioned is bright red on my work computer :confused: YES, the bulldog is Air Force. The only modification I made was removing the chain to the tower and the color on the cover (hat). I searched the internet for the color of an Air Force Drill Sergeant cover and they are a gray/black color. If I had used the green, I'd definitely be thinking Marine Corps. like everyone else.

Got2bwill said:
I am looking for some help to get Jerseys made with this logo for my Mil work shop. We play in some pick up game at diffrent bases but we mostly wont them to just chill and have fun as a group. There is about 32 of us that will be ordering. If you have a nack for creating cool jersey please hit me up with your ideas.
We are called CABLE DAWGs
attachment.php

Got2bwill said:
Toad
I would like the Air Force logo on the one sleave and the US flag on the other and the Chant on the back. I will leave it up to you to jazz it up. .

Our chant:
Born in the back Woods
Raised by a Bear
Double row of back Teeth
Triple coat of Hair
Cast iron Balls and
a Stainless steel Rod
We are mean Mother****ers
Cable Dawgs By God​

761px-Airforce_logo1.jpg

Her is one more Pic this might be better
cabledawg001-1.jpg