Calling on the SBF Brain Trust!

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Sorry, in picture mode, want to see a work of art......my wife bought me this Scotty Cameron probably 20 years ago!
1F6A2623-611B-4696-965F-9732475E3CF4.jpeg A6971AEC-5BE5-4BF1-A28C-18AA14986C0D.jpeg D2055E60-9541-433C-A3CD-329B558760AD.jpeg 5A1A18DF-488D-4185-8ACD-3B21A61549C9.jpeg

NYC

Swag on 100.
For some reason I just looked up this J.A.T. on the Bay, holy smokes! Wonder if she’d miss it (or even know) if it suddenly went away?

It’s a prototype, J.A.T. stands for “just a thought”
Yes I know all about it. Don't sell it.

Last edited:

Committed

Yours is really rare. I literally did the same about a Scottie Cameron putter I got in trade from a friend years back for about $50. Found out mine is worth $350+.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
I’ve only caught a baseball with this glove, but it’d still make a great softball glove, it’s overall a larger glove than a Pro1000, just not quite as big a pocket.....yet!DA2B622B-18B9-470F-9700-D18E68EACD68.jpeg

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Just seeing if this place, my iPad, or the internet is broken? So.....hello everyone!
Hey there! I'm teaching summer school...online, so have to plan, organize, create new lectures, make videos, create quizzes and exams for taking them online, hold Zoom office hours and, all in all, it's about 60-70 hours per week of work. I've been stopping by here, but not a lot to say.

But our season starts Wednesday!

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Hey there! I'm teaching summer school...online, so have to plan, organize, create new lectures, make videos, create quizzes and exams for taking them online, hold Zoom office hours and, all in all, it's about 60-70 hours per week of work. I've been stopping by here, but not a lot to say.

Me and my wife were just talking about my son Ben and his HS online classes.....and just how much extra work it has to be on ALL the teachers!

Good luck with the new season!

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans

Rous,
Very familiar with your plight. Wife is a high school teacher who’s very tech savvy so between lesson planning, Zoom sessions, grading, helping the tech team and other teachers with the intricacies of not only Zoom but other helpful apps and also playing counselor/therapist/psychiatrist for this years batch of frosh/soph as they dealt with distance learning, 10 to 12 hour days were the norm 6 days a week.
I had to turn off her electronics on Sundays! Now she’s starting to prepare for the fall not knowing how exactly HS will be moving forward.

Try to have a good summer and enjoy the season.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Me and my wife were just talking about my son Ben and his HS online classes.....and just how much extra work it has to be on ALL the teachers!

Good luck with the new season!
you guys are having a season??? girls softball season was just canceled, waiting on little league to cancel their season now. such a bummer, I think they both played a game each this season

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
you guys are having a season??? girls softball season was just canceled, waiting on little league to cancel their season now. such a bummer, I think they both played a game each this season
I was telling Rous good luck, he said their season starts Wednesday. The travel organization that Anna's played for since 14U played their first tournament this past weekend in Spartanburg, SC.

They're not even allowed to practice at their home HS field......and school is out, no one is there. All the travel teams in this org have practiced at that field for YEARS, it's just ridiculous!

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Rous,
Very familiar with your plight. Wife is a high school teacher who’s very tech savvy so between lesson planning, Zoom sessions, grading, helping the tech team and other teachers with the intricacies of not only Zoom but other helpful apps and also playing counselor/therapist/psychiatrist for this years batch of frosh/soph as they dealt with distance learning, 10 to 12 hour days were the norm 6 days a week.
I had to turn off her electronics on Sundays! Now she’s starting to prepare for the fall not knowing how exactly HS will be moving forward.

Try to have a good summer and enjoy the season.

It's something else for sure. I am glad to still have a job, but I wouldn't mind a bit less of it.

Our season might start Wednesday, but one guy just announced he's being tested due to exposure at work and another guy had the same situation a week ago (he was neg). I think it is just a matter of time before forfeits become the norm. It seems like everyone I know has had someone at work test positive.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
A nice little 12-3 win. I went 1-3 having not swung a bat in essentially 7 months. It was good to be out there. Everyone pretty much kept their distance, and it's always pretty windy in Dallas. Now we'll have to see if rising cases in TX shuts us down again.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I played a tournament this weekend, team went 1-3. Was a rough day all around. guys on other teams were striking out swinging lol it was hilarious

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
Where did you find a tourney in SoCal? I don't think league in Orange MLS is starting up anytime soon, they were trying to steer us to Anaheim but we're holding out hope Orange will start in the next month or so.

I played a tournament this weekend, team went 1-3. Was a rough day all around. guys on other teams were striking out swinging lol it was hilarious

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Where did you find a tourney in SoCal? I don't think league in Orange MLS is starting up anytime soon, they were trying to steer us to Anaheim but we're holding out hope Orange will start in the next month or so.
Played out in Riverside at Hunter Hobby park, no idea what the tournament was but prize was $$$ and bats were both ASA/Utrip.