Can a Mexican QB win a Superbowl?

balcoballer

I REPORT POSTS
and plunkett sounds polish or something like that .. everyday americana type name

sanchez sounds right off the boat...

Dirty-Sanchez-shirt-lg.gif

yeff24

Addicted to Softballfans
sure. cant win em all. i dont see the jets coming into Heinz and beeting the steelers in the playoffs.

pitt is pretty banged up...few more inuries might be the nail in the coffin...the jets d will need to be on point again for them to win...especially with the deep ball..Im not a pitt fan but Big Ben can huck that thing down field pretty damn good

freakazoid

I do it B.I.G.!!!
theyre a lil banged up i agree... one of the reasons we dont wanna see an 18 game season, the steelers D is generally older players.

Bon

Addicted to Softballfans
pitt is pretty banged up...few more inuries might be the nail in the coffin...the jets d will need to be on point again for them to win...especially with the deep ball..Im not a pitt fan but Big Ben can huck that thing down field pretty damn good

he's a hucker...that's for sure...

chacha15

rec chip
I thought Plunkett was Pacific Islander for awhile and Tom Flores was the villain in The Spy Who Loved me.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I admit I thought plunkett was a redman until I googled it a few days ago and found he was a south of the border injun.

doG

dabz
This thread should be titled "Can a Mexican QB not lose the game for his team in the Super Bowl":D Sanchez does a hellava Trent Dilfer impression.

Jets played out of their mind. I havent seen New England look that befuddled on offense in a while(I didnt see the browns/pats game)

Bears are playing good ball but I will reserve my praise until(if?)they beat the Packers. They should have beaten the Seahawks as badly as they did in the snow against a Pacific Coast 7-9 team.

Steelers are the Steelers. I fell asleep during half time of the Steelers/Ravens game but they must've made some good adjustments at the half to come back and win that game.

I think it will be Pittsburgh and Chicago in the bowl with Pittsburgh winning 21-17.