Card/Sports memorabilia Collectors

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
Any football or baseball card collectors out there? If so I would possibly be interested in trading a low hit nr Jason Branch of the 26oz variety. I'm looking for #'d cards and other relic cards. Not looking for base auto versions. PM is key. I'll get pics of bat 9/10/18 as the bat isn't with me today

Edit. Pic is below, will entertain bobble heads, framed pics, miniature stadium's.
Things associated with:
PACKERS, DODGERS, INDIANS, Manny Ramirez when he played with the Red Sox is okay too.

Last edited:

Normy

Sold all mine years ago except for one beat up Roger Clemens rookie. Tossed it after his steroid ordeal.

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
Sold all mine years ago except for one beat up Roger Clemens rookie. Tossed it after his steroid ordeal.
I stopped about 5 years ago and slowly got back into it. Never sold any just hoard them. Been stock piling those walleyes tho. Lake Erie is such a beauty

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
my buddy does these card pull things now. gets all sorts of autographed cards in them.
Yeah a lot of folks doing these to start/grow the hobby, I've done a couple got some alright/cool stuff. Kershaw 1/5 on card auto with over a 200+ spent on them. Worth it??? Eh to me I prefer to just get what I've tailored my collection too. I really like the Allen & Ginter series . Unfortunately I started mine 20ish years ago, and didn't know what I wanted it to be and wasted a lot of money. I'll check out spectra cards too. Sorry basketball collectors, I don't have any interest. Bobbleheads and Lambeau field things I'd be interested in as well.

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
Bobble Heads, stadiums, photos of team themed players/stadiums/Vince Lombardi. Old Cleveland Municipal stadium. Manny Ramirez playing for the Red Sox things are cool too

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
Up up and away. MLB bats, bobbleheads, miniature field displays, field framed photographs, hats. Never know pm me