Careful when taking supplements with sucrolose

CAMARO80P

Just wanted everyone to be aware, I was taking no explode, cell tech, and hydrowhey platinum by ON. After a couple of months of continued use I started to get crippling arthritis pains in my hands and feet. I did not even know what was causing it until a friend of mine asked me if I took supplements with sucrolose in it. I had these pains for about a month and as soon as I stopped taking them 3 days later the pain was gone. Sucralose was denied FDA approval about 8 straight times until political pressure aka money forced the FDA s hand. I just wanted to let you board bros know about this poison. Google sucrolose joint pain you will see many story's like mine.
You will also see that out of 8 FDA trials only 2 involved humans and only lasted 4 days wtf. So if any of you are having muscle pains, joint pains even causes headaches and you don't know why this may be your answer.
Sucrolose is an artificial sweetener with chlorine in it

Last edited:

jameybaxter

Yeah, I'm A Weirdo
Yeah, chlorine atoms are bad.

You know what else has chlorine atoms? ANYTHING THAN HAS SALT IN IT.

It is also in your public drinking water.

If you swim in a pool, you are subjecting yourself to it.

It is in most OTC and prescription medications.

It is in your own digestive system.

It is in your immune system reactions.

I am sorry that you had an adverse reaction to a supplement, but it isn't as simple as saying a chlorine atom is bad.