For Sale/Trade Carhartt work pants nwt

sgammons17

I have 9 pair of carhartt work pants I would like to sell or trade size is 42x30 nwt
Sale $20 per pair or trade shoot me some offers
6 pair blue jeans
2 pair khacki colored-1 pair SOLD
1 pair of the duck ones-SOLD
IMAG0273.jpg

Last edited:

Jared717

<font color="Red">Addicted to Softballfans</font>
would like to havent been asked

Yea Im hoping that she will have a decent turnout(but doubt they will be enough for an upper and lower) I just had told kelley wed that I would like to play. Its going to be cold. I bet quite a few bats will bust since its any 44 core ball.

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
betty told me last night she had 8. So it will prob be 5. LOL. Luckilly just drizzlin rain and will stop after midnight tonite. gonna be cold tho

Jared717

betty told me last night she had 8. So it will prob be 5. LOL. Luckilly just drizzlin rain and will stop after midnight tonite. gonna be cold tho

Yea Probably be 5. Is it straight double :D ???? Or will it be 3GG? Yea its defiantly going to be cold

Jared717

bring em buddy. I told bobby we would all bring some balls to hit

alright that sounds good. I have those. I would have had some more Classic M's but I just grabbed what 44x525s I had and I know I have 2 Classic M's in the bag. If it wasn't 20miles in the oppo direction from home I would have got them, but we should be good. Im sure we can find some :D throughout the day

Jared717

what bat you swinging tomorrow? I know its going to be a rough day on bats with the 44 525's and the cold weather

ckelley7

Addicted to Softballfans
o yea we will have plenty and prob hit classic m in the evening when cold anyways. I will prob swing my synergy2. Maybe my pumpkin. Thats abt it. U?

Jared717

o yea we will have plenty and prob hit classic m in the evening when cold anyways. I will prob swing my synergy2. Maybe my pumpkin. Thats abt it. U?

Im swinging my scn15 and Im debating on getting that scn18 from shane. He got it off snow the other week.