Cash tourny june 4th and 5th if needed spfld IL

remo5

Addicted to Softballfans
Gimmie Dat is out for this one. I just didn't want you to put us in the bracket and screw things up for you. Sorry Baker, another time for sure....

11phatz

Outstanding Bad Dealer
real nice remo haha just playin and here is a bump for ya baker and we will see u this weekend

kkoenig1

Addicted to Softballfans
they won't let us play. To many teams b!+#$in cuz we are a B team in a 7hr tourny. Not the tourny directors fault, its the other teams!!!

Baker42

Capitol City Shockers
because they r a nsa b team when i started this i posted nsa c or below teams some how some where when i was editing the post that part got taken out. I'm not going to mess up my tournament over one team.

kkoenig1

Addicted to Softballfans
No sir! I just dont understand a teams thinking. If we were aC team, I would wanna play a B team with 7hrs and 9+ end the inning on fields were the ball flys out! IJS

11phatz

Outstanding Bad Dealer
lets just play b&j is a good team but if they bring the bears team they r a c team no oa offense ro the bears but b&J is a true B tEam

kkoenig1

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes sir. But we haven't been able to play for about a month and ahalf. Really wanted to play this weekend. I do understand that he didn't want teams to drop cuz we wete in it. Just sucks we cant ay again this week.

for not letting B&J play in this tourny there sure was some B&J players playing on different teams. when u say no certain teams can play in a tourny then you SHOULD NOT allow thier players to play neither. but other than that it wasn't a bad tourny.

kkoenig1

Addicted to Softballfans
Well fellas, at least we know who got B&J kicked out the tourny. Seeing how everyother team didnt care that we played at all. And every team wanted to know who called to b!+ch! But was a very good tourny!

BAB32

Addicted to Softballfans
for not letting B&J play in this tourny there sure was some B&J players playing on different teams. when u say no certain teams can play in a tourny then you SHOULD NOT allow thier players to play neither. but other than that it wasn't a bad tourny.

If you were on the neon team you wouldnt of won a coed church league tourny...dont worry about b n j worry about getting better players..thanks for your donation..

kenny i didn't call about you guys. so before you go running your mouth make sure you have the right person and also it didin't bother me to play you guys, it was the fact that when you make rules or changes then you should stick to them is the point i am maken.

Baker42

Capitol City Shockers
here it is i stuck to the rules but i can't keep them from play they split up and played nothing wrong with that. thanks to all the teams for making this a great tourny and another one will be coming in the near future.

kkoenig1

Addicted to Softballfans
Great tourny Baker! hopefully the next one you'll let us get our team in it. There was alot of great teams there. Good job on running a good tourny!

it was a good tourny and good job by the people in charge. they kept it going on time. i have no problem with the way it was ran, i just said about a team and players. all i am saying is that you can ask the person that put it together that I DIDN'T CALL. i am sure he will tell you the same thing. like i have told people before you don't get better unless you play better teams. i just like playing ball and any 1 that knows me will tell you the same.

jtk23

Addicted to Softballfans
Well you should also know one player doesn't make a team. Who actually bitches about someone playing anyway?!?! Some of us love to play irregardless of classification. That's why we got reclassed so no one would have a reason to keep us out of tourneys.

D'sNuts #5

Whoopwhoop, turtleturtle!
Well you should also know one player doesn't make a team. Who actually bitches about someone playing anyway?!?! Some of us love to play irregardless of classification. That's why we got reclassed so no one would have a reason to keep us out of tourneys.

Shush and go ice ur groin or something:D

remo5

Addicted to Softballfans

I bet your players were bitching about you playing with the way you swung the bat in that tourney!!