Central Washington Fall Classic Sept. 3-4

odb11

The Rookie
Hoop's 1st Annual Central Washington Fall Classic- Canceled Due to Lack of teams!
Yakima Gateway
Yakima Wa
Sept. 3-4
$265 ENTRY FEE
3GG/D/E/Rec BRACKET
HR Derby winner gets a bat ($5.00 entry fee..bring your own pitcher)
Great Prize Pack for 1-3
IF INTERESTED CONTACT or Text:
Luke Hager 509-961-2935
Pat Wise 509-654-4120

Teams that come in on Friday night can meet us at Hoops to get their tournament packets, and for food and Beer specials. Also throughout the tourney they will be doing all kinds of beer and food specials.

Looking for some West Side Teams to come over

D/E
1. Peppers (Yakima)D
2. Havoc (Yakima)D
3. Bad Hop (Seattle)D
4. Espos (Tricities)D
5. TC Kings (Seattle) E

Rec
1. ODB

Ok so after not being able to get many women's teams or more than one..lol, and many teams wanting to go co-ed we are going to go co-ed. Players are allowed to due both however if there is a conflict then it's up to the player to decide which team to play for. We will due our best to accommodate you but no promises! Guys will bat opposite handed.

Co-Ed
1. Fugitive Ballerz

Last edited:

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
Central Washington Fall Classic
Yakima Gateway
Yakima Wa
Sept. 3-4
$265 ENTRY FEE
3GG/D/E/Rec BRACKET
HR Derby winner gets a bat ($5.00 entry fee..bring your own pitcher)
Great Prize Pack for 1-3
IF INTERESTED CONTACT or Text:
Luke Hager 509-961-2935
Pat Wise 509-654-4120

Looking for some West Side Teams to come over

Also if we get enough teams will do a Women's Tourney too

D/E
1. Peppers

Rec
1. ODB

Pat,
How the hell did you get the peppers to play?? I thought their team folded have not seen them any where this year.

Dom

odb11

The Rookie
Dom,

They are still to together just playing league basically... All their guys are busy with kids and etc... I was pretty pumped to hear they would come play. I am hoping to get more teams to come play in Yakima, so we can take our fields back from baseball. That's all that's ever played here now. So let's fill this tourney and bring NSA back to Yakima!

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
It looks like we are in it too, IDK if I will make it I am supossed to umpire that weekend for CSSA State here in TCs and the cash right before a trip to Michigan

odb11

The Rookie
Just did thanks man... Wondering if there is any Seattle Teams brave enough to come over and take on the best that Washington has to offer... Havoc D/E and Beernutz in Rec.. Seems like most Seattle teams just stay over there.

odb11

The Rookie
Got the first Seattle team to commit today... Anyone else willing to come over?? How about Spokane teams????

odb11

The Rookie
So come over anyways and play! HR derby with a bat as the prize, awesome prize pack and great weather!

odb11

The Rookie
Starting to get some Seattle interest on the D/E side where are all the Rec teams??? Also we just got a local Sports Bar to sponsor this so we will have all kinds of beer and food coupons to give out.. So come over to our side and enjoy some great weather, softball and beer!

odb11

The Rookie
Way to hot in September??? TJB42? where do u live? it will be in the mid 70's maybe low 80's...

odb11

The Rookie
We need Rec teams and also we have a d/e division, and tj I doubt it will be that hot but I wouldn't complain...

rynowb

John Rambo>Chuck Norris
I might be able to drag my utrip rec team over there. Is there a decent priced hotel in the area?

odb11

The Rookie
I can call around and see what I can find... Text me and let me know how many rooms u need. 5096544120