Cheap Bat finds?

Every once in a while a cheap bat comes along and everyone snatches it up cause it is some fire. My question is are there any out there this fall that fall into this category? any brand for $150 or less...

Hambo

Starting Player
I got my Easton Power Brigade S1 for under $150. It's a solid bat but doesn't spit fire... yet. We'll see. I've only got about 200 cuts on it.

Anyone have any experience with this stick? Do they open up at all?

Mrboom

Picked up a niw 27oz RI booger last month for $100. Store had it in the back and basically forgotten about.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
i bought a demarini double wall and an F2 from a garage sale. They were $20 a piece. Also got one of the older easton connexions for $15 from a craigslist ad. Think I sold that one for around $100.

And this past spring I bought a Demarini CF3 (34/24) NR, a Demarini CF4 (34/24) Returnable, and a brand new Wilson A2K Fastpitch glove. Got it all for $120. :) Busted the CF3 during our second round of BP. The CF4 is still going strong. And the glove was for sale right after they came out w/ the new selling rules (no NIW/NWT sales), so that got pulled down. Gotta figure out what to do with it...

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
I think the OG means like a type of hot bat going on sale and everybody snatching it up at that price and then it going up in value months later. Like $99 30oz ST100s or $75 Demarini Legends last year. Or the Z1000s a year or two before. My guess would be another Easton fire sale (bigger than what's currently happening) or maybe the Red Catty. I don't see the ASA Demarini's or TPS Z's going on a heavy discount sale any time soon.

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
Picked up an OG Booger, Balanced Catty RI, and a piss-missile SCN8 for $170 a couple months ago

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
He means like when one of the other stores unload them on ebay for $70.

Ah, my bad. RI Catty's were going for dirt cheap on the bay a while back, super good deals. There's a certain site I know of that's selling NIW L5's for $99 right now, haven't swung 'em but they're supposed to get pretty hot.

Hambo

Starting Player
I think the OG means like a type of hot bat going on sale and everybody snatching it up at that price and then it going up in value months later. Like $99 30oz ST100s or $75 Demarini Legends last year. Or the Z1000s a year or two before. My guess would be another Easton fire sale (bigger than what's currently happening) or maybe the Red Catty. I don't see the ASA Demarini's or TPS Z's going on a heavy discount sale any time soon.

A lot of places are already slashing prices on the Easton Power Brigade line and even some of the Raw Powers.

I've seen some of the new Mikens start to come down in price by $50-100 on a well known site.

This last wintering picked up a 30oz st100h. I told myself I was done with 30oz, but couldn't pass up $80, knowing how good my st100 was at the time

I take the cake. Got my sxc14 2nd batch on my list and a ressy titan that i just sold on ebay for top dollar for 5 bucks each. #thriftshop #poppintags #thisisflippingawesomeeee

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!
I bought an Original Powdershell PST back when they first came out for 34.50!!! At a navy exchange...it was supposed to be 345!

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
My wife just bought my grandson a youth catalyst for $3 at a garage sale.
He will be very happy next season.:D

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
I was cleaning out a storage closest at a ball field where I was stationed at a few years ago and found an 28oz OG Extended.

sammyrod1

Addicted to Softballfans
26 og extended for 75 bucks niw years ago this year 100 swing st1000 my gamer for 50 bucks also got a niw new stamp nr z1000 this year at the fields for 35 bucks god I love when people have no clue what they have also got a og freak first batch for 25 bucks sold it for 350

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
picked up a worth legit (2 piece) at WSL worlds this past weekend for $50 bucks cause the guy was mad he hadn't gotten a hit all day with it!!! :bigok:

mr.chata

Addicted to Softballfans
My buddy and i went haves on 16niw scx3 and 19 scn3
In 07
Got the lot fo just under $4k
Thats about $100 a bat
Sold them on the egay in 2011 for $600 -$750 yeah peps were buying like crazy
Thats a $20k profit beat that 1
Not gon a happen