Cheap Bat finds?

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
The U-Trip leagues I play in don't require new stamps, and I haven't played any U-Trip tournaments in years, so I'm happy about it.
And all but the Plague have a return, too.

I as well have taken advantage of this deal, but the returns will be old stamped and not worth crap either, but as long as it is another plague that would be cool

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
60077456-ee0e-4b38-8e28-d48b2f9ee0ea_zps534b0c82.jpg

Ed Zachry :caked:

Fatboy60

The Veteran
Cheap Bats

I thought I had a Great Price on a bat. Turned out the Website was from somebody in China. Cash Gone, No Bat!!! Be careful that you are buying from a reputable USA company. Fortunately for me, PayPal returned my cash after they were able to retrieve it from China.

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought I had a Great Price on a bat. Turned out the Website was from somebody in China. Cash Gone, No Bat!!! Be careful that you are buying from a reputable USA company. Fortunately for me, PayPal returned my cash after they were able to retrieve it from China.

There's a metric ton of those fake Chinese sites bro, do some research next time. If you're looking at a deal online that looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
My return for my old Worth JH120 was a new stamp bat.

That is because that is a worth, and worth will send new stuff. Combat however does not, or have not till this point, sent new stamp returns for old stamp models

BennyD417

Baller
Team player 25, How did u get a utrip recoil for 50 bucks? the other bats I can understand cuz I have seen them cheap, and bought my JK for 50 bucks and saw a spike for 50 there too.

Hambo

Starting Player
There's a metric ton of those fake Chinese sites bro, do some research next time. If you're looking at a deal online that looks too good to be true, it probably is.

LOL... a buddy of mine sent me a text one night with a link to one of those sites all excited over the prices... I did him a favor and told him what was up.

TeamPlayer25

Addicted to Softballfans
Team player 25, How did u get a utrip recoil for 50 bucks? the other bats I can understand cuz I have seen them cheap, and bought my JK for 50 bucks and saw a spike for 50 there too.

About 6 months ago, I was playing a local ASA league and a guy we were playing against came over to us after the game and asked if anyone wanted to buy a bat. He pulled it out of his bag and said he got it from PIAS before the season started only to find out he couldn't use it in any league he was playing in. I asked how much and when he said $50, I jumped. Like I said, still in wrapper and has a return.

BennyD417

Baller
haha Sweet man. I got an SCN8 for 50 bucks off a guy. He obv didn't know what it was worth. I sold it for 180. That's my best.

Found a senergy 2 and easton clarity both practicly brand new at a yard sell picked em both up for 20 bucks hell of a deal the lady wanted more for the old metal hammer she had lol:bigok: