check out the rings

DemarDC

Banned User
Who gives a ****? Until you consistently get 20-30 plus teams per tourney and then have a worlds that has at least 60-100 teams. These are a waste of money because they're not respected. Want a real world prize how about free entry in every ISPS tourney the following year of the winning team moves up to the next level.

Country35

Banned User
I ate tacos twice yest, once fresh, once leftovers.........is that enough hispanic in me to play in this?

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Is it slowpitch or slow pitch? Or is both ways acceptable? Where's The English/grammatical police on this?

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I ate tacos twice yest, once fresh, once leftovers.........is that enough hispanic in me to play in this?

I think that depends if the person cooking it was Hispanic. Just like it's not really Chinese food when a Mexican guy is making your orange chicken.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
^^^^^^ROFL!

Almost 90% or more of the chinese restaurants I visit has mexican cooks!

*** Little bit of history though... In Mexicali and further south there is a community of pure chinese immigrants that live inside of Mexico, and are considered Mexican nationals. Seriously heard they have some of the best Chinese food this side of Bejing! ***

Last edited:

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
^^^^^^ROFL!

*** Little bit of history though... In Mexicali and further south there is a community of pure chinese immigrants that live inside of Mexico, and are considered Mexican nationals. Seriously heard they have some of the best Mexican this side of Bejing! ***

There are a lot of South America and Central America countries with large asian populations. It's because at one point to flee out of communist countries it was much easier to immigrate to those countries than the US. One of my closest friends is a Chinese immigrant whose family is like 3rd generation from Panama. It's weird seeing a Chinese dude speak perfect spanish not a lick of chinese and broken english.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
There are a lot of South America and Central America countries with large asian populations. It's because at one point to flee out of communist countries it was much easier to immigrate to those countries than the US. One of my closest friends is a Chinese immigrant whose family is like 3rd generation from Panama. It's weird seeing a Chinese dude speak perfect spanish not a lick of chinese and broken english.

In curaçao there was an Asian family that spoke no English but spoke Dutch. I was like wtf? We went into their market and they weren't nice to us.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
In curaçao there was an Asian family that spoke no English but spoke Dutch. I was like wtf? We went into their market and they weren't nice to us.

Apparently, you just give off that racist vibe everywhere you go.:D

Hendo9

Softball Junkie

Yes its it..I have a customer that looks Vietnamese because of his complexion, but dude is Chinese from Panama speaking perfect spanish and broken english lol.... Panama has ton I heard most were working the Canal and railroad system

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Mexicali, San Luis, and Calexico all have some amazing chinese food... Mexicali prob has the best tho...

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^^^ROFL!

*** Little bit of history though... In Mexicali and further south there is a community of pure chinese immigrants that live inside of Mexico, and are considered Mexican nationals. Seriously heard they have some of the best Mexican this side of Bejing! ***
k

know this is an old post but hendo is correct. a guy who works for me is named Luis haj wong and born/moved here from Mexico. his wife makes bomb tamales evey year too.