Chicago Area Crucial Board Bro talk...

dr_m_james

bp hero
Is anyone looking for a league night hero around Aurora? I can forward a resume, career stats and three references if needed.

softballgeek

Addicted to Softballfans
Moved to western suburbs trying to find a team or two to play with. If anyone needs some help I'll be glad to join in.

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
Probs won't get much for looks in here, but oh well.
I've got 2 tix to the Cubs vs Brewers game on Tues, Aug 16 at 12:20pm at Wrigley. This is a rescheduled game from April.
Section 137, row 2, seats 101 and 102. Great spot for foul balls!
$75 for the 2.

softballgeek

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in downers grove but willing to drive around to find a team, Naperville is def not too far if you need someone.

Where are you located? We are trying to put together a fall team around Naperville/Oswego area, might need another guy or two.

dr_m_james

bp hero
Would you guys be interested if it was in Aurora at the Eola Community Center? It's near Eola and Ogden rd, ASA rules, and starts at the end of August through October.

Wednesday is C and Thursday is D. The Wednesday league really turned into the two or three A league teams dropping down to play the C league teams. D is a low level rec league. They play unlimited HR, unlimited arc on a 280' field.

If you need a league night hero/zero, I am available for Wednesdays.

Odoyle107

Sounds good, please let me know when you find out!

Wednesday is C and Thursday is D. The Wednesday league really turned into the two or three A league teams dropping down to play the C league teams. D is a low level rec league. They play unlimited HR, unlimited arc on a 280' field.

If you need a league night hero/zero, I am available for Wednesdays.

Thanks guys, we had a couple of guys that were committed drop out so we didn't have enough a team unfortunately. Me and another guy got asked to play on a team in Lisle so I think we are going to do that. I am not sure if they will need anyone else, but I will let you know.