Chicago Area Softball Bro's Spring Time Talk

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
You too mang.. We finished 2-2 on the day. We played a good game against the Gladiators on Sunday but lost by 6. That's what happens when 5 out of 10 players go out drinking til 1-2am and then have to be up at 6:30am for an 8am game.

time to bump up the thread. all prices are for local board bros to meet or pick up. shipping extra. pm me.

may have a 125 hit 26EL RI Z2K coming up soon for sale. i'll post when i decide.

Total Control Balls. Brand New. Never been used. $50 for the 3
they are the size of 16" balls.
great for hitting or for BP when you don't have the room.

DSC03886_zps92cbbaeb.jpg

Demarini Glove.

AD952. VD137. Left Handed Thrower. 13 2/3"

never used. not broken in at all. the glove is flat since it hasn't been used.

$60

DSCN0111_zpsb2cdb63e.jpg

Redsvt00

Addicted to dumping loads
And does anyone know where I can get softball pants that would fit me very snug ..skinny jean type fit? Smudges on the pants acceptable

rat bastard

Redemption should get back together and come out october 5th by the lake for a fun double elim tourney Im running, all the info is on my site, wcgsl.com, hit me adam if you want in, there's one/maybe 2 slots left, 6 team tourney

copper1150

DO OVER!!!
Redemption should get back together and come out october 5th by the lake for a fun double elim tourney Im running, all the info is on my site, wcgsl.com, hit me adam if you want in, there's one/maybe 2 slots left, 6 team tourney

For the GSL tournament, with ASA pitching, and NSA balls?

TRaj2327

I'm game if there is a Corey Crawford guest appearance.