Chicago Ballers Spring Session BS Thread......BOOM!!

dbo7

Addicted to Softballfans
You need to put on a few lb's, be more sarcastic and generally just be a prick.

I will work on that. I've gotta work on quitting teams, need to also work on my pose after a majestic shot, then google earth it

Baller

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone interested in checking out the spiderz web batting gloves hit me up. I will be in Waukegan with the Gamblers.

Shooter217

Addicted to Softballfans
From the GSL tournament.

CSC_1126.jpg

DSC_1123.jpg

DSC_1280.jpg

DSC_1153.jpg

Last edited:

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
You may also want one that bridges the 55-70 range... such as a 24-70 or so... I'm not too familiar with Nikon lenses, I use Canon. But I'm sure they have one. Canon does.

Shooter217

Addicted to Softballfans
You may also want one that bridges the 55-70 range... such as a 24-70 or so... I'm not too familiar with Nikon lenses, I use Canon. But I'm sure they have one. Canon does.

Which Canon ones do you have?

I have tried out some wide angle lenses. Want to test out some fixed focal length ones and a few others.....see which I like the most.

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
Which Canon ones do you have?

I have tried out some wide angle lenses. Want to test out some fixed focal length ones and a few others.....see which I like the most.

I have a Canon 7D with 2.8 24-50mm, 1.8 50mm, and 2 3.5-4.0 70-300mm. I've rented 2.8 24-70mm and 2.8 70-200mm - both are fantastic lenses. But over 3K for both is tough right now. I've also messed with 2.8 14mm. It was cool, but not needed for what I shoot really.

I have a 2.8 70-200mm coming next week for the Bunt too... that lens is impressive!