Chula Vista Dome Dates

R2theJ

The Rookie
Club wett is like a vegas style dance club.. girls dancing under waterfalls.. blah blah..good prices on drinks... drunk city. good time

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
6107A844-3178-443A-8A23-15353E7D4815-6323-00000595FA35F14B_zpse8e14417.jpg

getsideways

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone is missing a glove get in touch with me, picked up one from our dugout and its not one of my teamates. If you know exactly what it is its probably yours!

Sixes

K C C O
Comotose and Firehouse Split

3RD - Sir Bucks
4th - Tatered Tight

It was fun playing against you guys. You have a classy team. Hope to see you guys next year.

Thanks man, the game against you guys was fun.
Hope to be out there next year!

Which guy were you?

I was pitching....

lmob29

swingn' hard just incase
Aftershock...sluggers........its a blur(not a team...the weekend)
I Gotta get more sleep during these things!!!! Hahahah

It was fun playing you guys!!! We got to watch all your games.........(slight delay)...need a lot of gas to play that many!!! A good time was had by all!!!

Last edited:

Sixes

K C C O
I just have two questions about the tourney.

Why have a "time limit" if you aren't going to adhere to it?

Why in the blue hell were players being charged entry fee into the dome?
I can see spectators/fans but charging the players is dumb.

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Answers... This is 5th year we have run trnys up there. First time ever we have had fallen behind that far. Anything to go wrong went wrong. For example a team needs 5 runs from being run ruled... other team drops 4 fly balls and team gets 6 runs to stay in game.. Just bad bad bad luck....
And dome charges at the door cause we are fighting the youth events to continue to run these. Youth events charge parking and no one ever leaves for food. So its something that is done to help keep entry fees lower - yes I know its high though. Hope it helps and appreciate you guys making the trip down.

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
it was fun, our first time playing so now we know to hit corn off the roof instead of down and hard like we're used to..... I like the 1 pitch, and that ball is wicked fast off that turf

Sixes

K C C O
Answers... This is 5th year we have run trnys up there. First time ever we have had fallen behind that far. Anything to go wrong went wrong. For example a team needs 5 runs from being run ruled... other team drops 4 fly balls and team gets 6 runs to stay in game.. Just bad bad bad luck....

Oh I get that...stuff happens. I was just wondering....

And dome charges at the door cause we are fighting the youth events to continue to run these. Youth events charge parking and no one ever leaves for food. So its something that is done to help keep entry fees lower - yes I know its high though. Hope it helps and appreciate you guys making the trip down.

Oh yeah, it was a blast and I want my squad to come back next fall!

Is the dome complex affiliated with Chula Vista or are they two different business entities?

lmob29

swingn' hard just incase
Good game aj....... couldn't string enuff together to get you guys!!! Love the dome!!

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 2 spots left open for December trny. Who wants them...
Also please help me pass along to everyone we will be running a luck of the draw dart trny on both Friday and Saturday night.
$5 to get in. Blind draw for partners. Paying out all the entrys. Sign up 630-745.. Trny starts at 8 PM

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
JBL
Venom
Bubbas
Team Elite
IDK
River City / Bud Light
Southside Hitmen
Naughty Girls
JJ
Long Ball Bat Co
Pickle Tree
Shirts & Logos - Seths Team
Crowbar
Aftershock
Rip City
Abes
What Softball
Tat Tight
Chi-Town
Ox & Cats
Kafka Softball
The Crew
Looneys
MOB
MIA/Combat
Killer Clowns
AA Tile
Wu Tang
Stonelake
EPM/Dunns
Xtreme
Amelias
Syndicate Softball
Heavy Hitters
Boomstick
Fin & Feather
Muddys

This is off memory. If not on here dont freak out. It might mean you havent paid yet??? Id like to post times end of this weekend so please hurry up and pay slow teams. ha

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
Rip City is full of a lot of talent....Bubbas is always really good in this, with Travis Clark and his guys....JBL (Lemmer's team I think) will be good as always....there are a lot of really good squads in this one. Should be a fun weekend for sure.

Teams, as a friendly reminder, please be at the dome 30 minutes minimum before your scheduled game and have your lineups in...helps to keep everything moving along.

getsideways

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys should plan on updating the Facebook page/texting captains with game times ''IF'' they end up way behind like the Nov. trny did. Im not sure how hard or easy that would be but it might make for a lot less questions and answers for the guys working in scoring when teams come up pestering for game times.

Also we will be going as rookies again Jeff.

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
I will have game times out this weekend I hope. Waiting on a few slow checks to arrive.
I will post any announcements on our Facebook page if games are way behind or such - good idea getsideways
Chula Vista Adult Dome Trnys is Facebook page
Also please dont forget we will be running dart trny Fri and Sat night for anyone who wants to throw in those also.