Cinco De Mayo Weekend 2014

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Who, What, When, Where and Why...... So many options which are you doin :D

I think we have 4 different sanctions running tournaments this coming weekend?

ASA @ Victory Lane
USSSA @ Pioneer park
GSL @ Tucson Sports (I believe)
XSA @ ??????

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
USSSA used to do a Cinco de Mayo double NIT in the beginning of May that would draw teams from out of state. I'm not sure why they stopped doing that, but that used to be fun with 2 shots at a berth in one weekend. I think after that, it hasn't really done much on Cinco weekends as those usually get better drawing in Seifman since he has the alcohol company hook-ups it seems.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
USSSA used to do a Cinco de Mayo double NIT in the beginning of May that would draw teams from out of state. I'm not sure why they stopped doing that, but that used to be fun with 2 shots at a berth in one weekend. I think after that, it hasn't really done much on Cinco weekends as those usually get better drawing in Seifman since he has the alcohol company hook-ups it seems.

He has Coors and DeMarini now...

We played ASA this past weekend in the first leg of the triple Grand Slam. We took first place and we won t shirts, berth and a 2014 DeMarini juggernaut

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing with gambill for his last az tourney at victory... KO will be playing the utrip open tho...

Luda1468

Addicted to Softballfans
He has Coors and DeMarini now...

We played ASA this past weekend in the first leg of the triple Grand Slam. We took first place and we won t shirts, berth and a 2014 DeMarini juggernaut

How did you get a juggy and we got a worth bat and Demarini shirt?! Lmao

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
How did you get a juggy and we got a worth bat and Demarini shirt?! Lmao

Leon said it was DeMarini for uppers.... I asked for a lighter bat and he said its thats or the lower levels Worth 454 bat... lmao.. We did get a DeMarini shirt, not Worth hahaha

DemarD99

Banned User
I have prime time not even making the gold/fuchsia/upper ghetto southwest division. Maybe they play at desert west so it'll be a shorter commute for them on the way home.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
To Sum Up the Post

Finest Car Buying
Pandemonium
Legit
Knockout
Rivals

MAJ is out I think. TU I don't think is playing. H8R is playing ASA. Remax?? AX?? iLL? All Ralph told me was it was going to be "Competitive"

I would think that most of the teams that played last weekend in the Cactus wouldn't play this weekend.