Cinco De Mayo Weekend 2014

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
I have prime time not even making the gold/fuchsia/upper ghetto southwest division. Maybe they play at desert west so it'll be a shorter commute for them on the way home.

:squintfinger::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk::madfawk:

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Oh Hendo don't be so upset. How about this bill pitch against y'all so you can get some frustrations out.

All other tournies will be a ghost town fromeveryone playing ASA at a chance to send you away to Spain with a few bruises and broken bones :D

DemarD99

Banned User
That is true Hendo but I'd be careful who you're hitting middle on. Give your pitcher a heads up because my guys don't miss

bekelley10

Legit Sports Glove Dealer
AX said they were playing this weekend. MAJ wasn't sure last I heard, but would be surprised if they miss out on a NIT

DemarD99

Banned User
This board sucks. Y'all are so serious now. All Hendo can come up with are emoticons. Good thing sbf does his thinking for him.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
AX said they were playing this weekend. MAJ wasn't sure last I heard, but would be surprised if they miss out on a NIT

Don't they already have a berth locked up? No point playing NITs if you already have a berth. All you would get is points and have to pass it down to somebody else anyway.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
How come when I play you aren't ever gonna be there. I didn't even tell you this time lol

Something wrong with my stomach playa... Probably too much drinking to be honest... It was hurting pretty bad Saturday night... I pretty much quit drinking... Maybe on occasion I will? It feels much better... I might play some Saturday if it continues to get better??? I've been ****ing around drinking too much the past couple of years...

DemarD99

Banned User
I hear ya. Work has let me too much and now I'm lite weight. Frankie I always have the shovel on me. Just in case I have to bury a team.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
This past Saturday was the first time ever, were I played in a tournament and not drank a single beer...

primerz23

Addicted to Softballfans
FINESTCARBUY.COM Is going to win utrip open this weekend... we are going to beat everyone with judy's, basehits, and swinging bunts.. playing small ball playa