CL22 Swinging the Swagger

Bohvey

Manager
I finally got a chance to watch the USA vs Futures game (gotta love the Xbox360) and was curious if anyone had any insight as to why Larsen was swinging the Swagger instead of his ONE? If nothing else I figured it'd be good discussion.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
I finally got a chance to watch the USA vs Futures game (gotta love the Xbox360) and was curious if anyone had any insight as to why Larsen was swinging the Swagger instead of his ONE? If nothing else I figured it'd be good discussion.

Because it makes sense for him and Demarini to swing a currently produced bat that is still being manufactured and sold in stores...;)

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've always thought that the BB should only showcase the newest sticks.
Can't think that Miken was too happy losing free advertising to the Recoil; though I think Izzy's stick is still in development

CL22

Addicted to Softballfans

Yeah it was just that.... Wanted both bats on show case. Flip obviously made the flipper look better lol there was no getting the flipper out of his hands so I was on swagger duty.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Yeah it was just that.... Wanted both bats on show case. Flip obviously made the flipper look better lol there was no getting the flipper out of his hands so I was on swagger duty.

I would say you guys repped Demarini well.

Bohvey

Manager
Second the howd you watch it on xbox

If you go to the "APPS" on the Xbox and select "view all" there is an ESPN app. It's all ESPN3 and there's live, highlights and and if you keep scrolling down you can get to some selections for "ON DEMAND" and it'll let you scroll through the sport you want to watch. Get to "Slowpitch Softball" and there's two shows on demand, the USA vs Futures game and the Border Battle.

Also it's not something you have to pay for. As long as you have a gold Live membership you can use it. I hope that helps. :cool:

Last edited:

Bohvey

Manager

I'd agree that you guys repped Demarini well and had the solid tag on Rainwater to win the game. I still can't believe he didn't try to slide but when I watched it again he was still so far from home that I don't think he could have slid from that far out.

Can you share anything about the feel of the Flipper? End load, flex, barrel size? OR did Filby just hog it all to himself? :p

B17

Where's Larsen?

Don't lie. You broke my Flipper, didn't you? I asked you not to break it and you broke it taking BP before the game. :mad:

Just kidding. :D:D

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen

Should have just went into his bag and pulled it out and used it like so many douchebag teammates that most of us play with. C'mon Chris, be THAT guy just once :D