Price Check Classic JV2000 - 11.5 - GREAT shape

MMAKOL

I remember the Days......
My son used it for 2 seasons, then my 10U daughter started using it for fastpitch(11" ball). The glove is just too small for softball and I want to get her the Vinci fastpitch model with the deeper pocket.

As you can see in the pics it is in 8-10 condition and make any youngster extremely happy. Very nice leather on this glove.

Estimate between $80.00 - $110.00 in value..? PRICE CHECK
temporary_zpsce9dabca.jpg

temporary_zpsabd81b3f.jpg

temporary_zps84c73b63.jpg

temporary_zpsc6fd44b4.jpg

temporary_zps24be77af.jpg

temporary_zpsb5de8081.jpg

MaverickAH

The Vinci Classic Series was orignalyy introduced at a price of $99. It later went up to $119.

It's tough to say what a good price would be on a used glove that I would consider primarily suitable for youth baseball. My guess would be $80 but be ready to accept less if you really want to move it. it does look to be in very good shape though......

MMAKOL

The Vinci Classic Series was orignalyy introduced at a price of $99. It later went up to $119.

It's tough to say what a good price would be on a used glove that I would consider primarily suitable for youth baseball. My guess would be $80 but be ready to accept less if you really want to move it. it does look to be in very good shape though......

Excellent, thank you.

I would prefer to hook up a young aspiring player, then try to make top dollar.

75.00 shipped priority sound more than fair for this glove then..?

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
To me a "10" is new with tags. This has seasons of use on it. If it retails for 120 good luck getting 50 for it.

Thanks for the description tho, good laugh...

MMAKOL

To me a "10" is new with tags. This has seasons of use on it. If it retails for 120 good luck getting 50 for it.

Thanks for the description tho, good laugh...

Glad I could amuse you. Internet Douche bag.

My description also included pretty large pictures so that condition can be clearly seen. Your opinion of what an 8 would be is of little consequence to me. My history and reputation on this board are stellar. When I actually post it for sale, I'll be sure to run my thread past you for approval.