Classic Spring Training

chollis

Reebok Senior Ambassador
For those that have express interest, the web site is up at
www.classicspringtraining.com and sign-ups are open. Due to limited space it will be first come, first serve.

The event will be held in Jacksonville, Florida on February 19, 20 and 21, 2010.

curt

silverbullet01

I'm a ginger!!!

I'm already signed up an paid. I can't wait to come down for what I hear is a blast!

You will have an awesome time Mike. Plenty of BP and get to meet lots of peeps from here and other places. Around that time in February, it's a good time to break in some bats. Those Eastons are a good start.....;)

persfit2

Addicted to Softballfans
you calling me an old timer? Hardly. Wish you could be there to score us more free drinks! One of these years...

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
you calling me an old timer? Hardly. Wish you could be there to score us more free drinks! One of these years...

what are you taking about Baby J and I had the cooler stocked everyday. Trust me I would be there is the airlane ticker wasn't $3500

mmobley

Addicted to Softballfans
you snowbirds stay up there and off our interstates and highways... but on a serious note i've played a co-ed tourney there i believe.. i think winter nationals are going on that weekend as well... but you clowns have fun

SteveJax21

Derby Boy 4 Life!
Would that be an open mind?

CST #4 for me and I can't wait. Great time every year and for at least the next two weeks afterwords I'm a hitting fool. Then I go back to just a fool......hitting :rolleyes:

Almost here and #8 for me Cuz! Just the beginning of another great Season!

rfluker

Addicted to Softballfans
most likely we will,i'll be there early thurs afternoon.

I'm leaving out Wed. around 7:00 pm an will be free Thurs afternoon if you like to hit some.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."