Clueless teammate

MFCEO

Star Player
F these idiots who come into these threads and b!tch about how "interesting" they are or that they're not up to their standards of somethign they like. This is a goddamn forum about softball - if you don't like the thread, move onto another one. I so sick of these pompous nitwits who just every post because they deem it doesn't meet their standards. This is the only softball forum like this. I will never understand it.

That said, there is a guy on one of my teams who is the same way, he brings a cyclone and an ultimate weapon to every game when you can literally use any bat. And the team has a very impressive seletion of bats. Finally this week he bought a better bat, not great one but better than the single walls he was using. I was trying to get him to use my Synergy because he hits bombs with the UW but in the game he got mixed up becasue there are so many bats he couldn't figure out which was the synergy. Still hit a triple with his new unbroken in bat (I think it was a Demarini something, cant' remember)

So move the **** on if you don't like it chump. You don't contribute **** around here anyways.

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
You know, all these years thinking co-ed ball was the worst time I've ever had on a softball field, I read a few posts and it just totally changed my opinion. Co-ed is actually great, I now stand corrected.

STROKINSEEDS33

Addicted to Softballfans
Now see I have always heard.... Stout, Stout, the easy way out.... if you can't get in there... GO to Eau Claire!!!!!!

Chimpy

Star Player
So move the **** on if you don't like it chump. You don't contribute **** around here anyways.

F' you scumbag. YOu're the type of dbag I'm talkinig about. Scumbag who thinks half of hte posts are beneath you. It's an internet forum. You don't like the post, move on. Quit telling people what they can and cannnot post, *****bag. When you contribute somethign to the forum, please let me know, ya okie a$$hole.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Now see I have always heard.... Stout, Stout, the easy way out.... if you can't get in there... GO to Eau Claire!!!!!!

I think they are both valid. I queued up for Oshkosh, visited, hated it, was is doubt, went to Stout. Then went to Eau Claire for a semester after I graduated from Stout and hated my job and lived near Water Street, which was a good time. Wish I would've went to EC for my college career.

-Six-

Weiner
F' you scumbag. YOu're the type of dbag I'm talkinig about. Scumbag who thinks half of hte posts are beneath you. It's an internet forum. You don't like the post, move on. Quit telling people what they can and cannnot post, *****bag. When you contribute somethign to the forum, please let me know, ya okie a$$hole.

lets not get worked up or anything.

STROKINSEEDS33

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they are both valid. I queued up for Oshkosh, visited, hated it, was is doubt, went to Stout. Then went to Eau Claire for a semester after I graduated from Stout and hated my job and lived near Water Street, which was a good time. Wish I would've went to EC for my college career.

Yeah I didnt visit anywhere.... Just chose... UW-WW....

Rd maul

Addicted to Softballfans

Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans

reverse-1287507909_soccer-fight.gif

hanny2277

Addicted to Softballfans

I ended up by water st as well, good times!

STROKINSEEDS33

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro you cant be a creeper... when she puts it out there... It would be creeper if you added her and messaged her..... IJS