Cluggy

Dar3guin

Whiff it b4 you hit it
Anybody surprised this re-painted Sunday swagger sucks. I'm sorry some of you guys wasted your hard earn money on this but after swinging this turd I had to throw my 2 cents in.

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
Well they don't suck in VA... Seen some bombs hit today at a ASA tournament with a few different ones... And I'm pretty sure the SS was a 13" Barrel... Lol

bird25

34/30 Club #25
To each their own. I really like the way mine swings.

At least you have a fun golf course to play.:D

dabus25

Addicted to Softballfans
Repainted swagger? Damn I'm gonna grab me a couple of swaggers then...lol...love my Cluggy.

mrbtjohns

Addicted to Softballfans
Well they don't suck in VA... Seen some bombs hit today at a ASA tournament with a few different ones... And I'm pretty sure the SS was a 13" Barrel... Lol

I swung mine all weekend long at that VA tournament and was very surprised at how well the bat performed against the 52/300 ball...

Big_Papi28

Insane Dedication to Performance #WHPH
Repainted Future maybe but not a SS.. not very impressed with it either.. ill swing my Aftermath and Juggy

longball32

Underhand HR hitter
my 26 and 27 are absolute monsters... I have 0 problem hitting as far or as hard as i do with a J3 or juggy... Other guys i seen swinging them were crushing as well, Im sorry if by buying a bat it didnt make you a all star.

But PM if your selling, depending on weight ill take it