C'mon man!

harjoshuaper

The Tactician
Ok so here's what I came home to: a opened tube that was taped very poorly and a bat that was far from what I expected. The bats got a wavy end cap and gorilla glue. Its very obvious it has been opened and possibly shaved. There's also gorilla glue over a thick gouge in the barrel. He sent me a pic of one scratch which was ok but never mentioned the other.

C'mon man!!!!!

I texted him and let him know I am not satisfied but haven't heard back yet. We shipped same time so for now I'm screwed. I want my damn Synergy back!

Would it be fair to ask him to ship back first so I don't get completely screwed?

I've included some pics as proof.

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
yea that BS id have him ship back first an wait to send his back to him until you got yours in your hand...but on the bright side the bat looks game ready :D

Julio19

How did you ship your bat? If you shipped UPS, you can get your package sent back to you if it hasn't been delivered yet.

harjoshuaper

The Tactician
The pics I got before showed no obvious signs of glue. They weren't as detailed as I would have liked.

I'm gonna see if he is gonna fix the problem before I spread his name. Ill keep you posted.

He texted me and said: "There is nothing wrong with it. I took pox of the cap to show the replacement, but if you r not satisfied, let me know if u swing combats"
I said:
The pictures of the end cap weren't clear enough to see the glue/altercation. And there's another scratch with glue on it that wasn't mentioned. Combats? What about my Synergy?

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
i'll say it, buyer is a dbag for not disclosing the actual condition of the bat. BUT, buyer is partially responsible for not requesting better pics.

whether or not this thing gets resolved, you should name the seller. i don't want to deal with a guy that withholds relevant information about the condition of a bat for sale / trade. or, a guy that "repairs" his own bats with gorilla glue inside and out. i'm almost surprised you didn't post pics of duct tape on the other side or something.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
That bat looks more used up than Nicole Kidman in Eyes Wide Shut....

You need to call this guy out whether it gets resolved or not...NGTG at all on this deal....

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Wow, that sucks!!! Post the name so we know who never to deal with again. This is why I try to only trade w/ those whom I've already traded w/ before.