C'mon man!

warpath

BUTT****ING THE WORLD
What is the guy thinking when he ships that? "Hmmm I wonder if he'll notice anythings wrong..."

harjoshuaper

The Tactician
Seriously! And I didn't ask for better pictures because its an OG Catalyst so I didn't expect it to be mint. But nothing was mentioned about the bootleg attempt to shave it. The guys trying to trade me a PM Virus back for it.

WTF?!

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Seriously! And I didn't ask for better pictures because its an OG Catalyst so I didn't expect it to be mint. But nothing was mentioned about the bootleg attempt to shave it. The guys trying to trade me a PM Virus back for it.

WTF?!

seriously, you need to out this piece of **** like this instant. I don't care if he ends up giving you your bat back plus $$$ to compensate you, this ****er needs to never deal on here again.

harjoshuaper

The Tactician
Yeah, according to him it was a "3 way deal" which I never agreed to. Looks like I'm gonna have to swing that virus. Sucks!

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Yeah, according to him it was a "3 way deal" which I never agreed to. Looks like I'm gonna have to swing that virus. Sucks!

you've got to be ****ing kidding me. He gets your bat back to you. period. You don't settle for his **** up. If he's gotta pay the other guy to ship your bat to you and he's gotta pay to ship the other bat back to the guy then that's on him. You don't have to settle for his bull****. Out him now cause this ****er needs to be banned from here.

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Screen name: No Slack

Now go start the NGTG thread and put this pressure on this douchebag to make things right. That ain't the way things work around here. If he can't get you your bat back then he needs to more than compensate for this screw up (if you don't want the Virus....which it clearly looks like you don't want....then I'd say top end of market value $$$ for your bat plus the cost of shipping you lost would be fair). Don't settle for what's convenient for him. You didn't send out a piece of **** bat and try to screw anyone over. He did.

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
You got a link to the sales thread or anything? there's a couple variations of that s/n and I'm not really getting any good results from the search. Make sure to save all PM's too to use as evidence.

harjoshuaper

The Tactician
Screen name is No Slack.

Here's what I've come up with.
His name is Keith Armstrong - Fayetteville, NC
The Guy that received my bat is Kelvin Silver - Snowhill, NC

As I stated earlier, didn't know this was a 3 way deal.

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
NGTG thread now

unfortunately, it looks to be the only thing he can do now. Somehow I doubt this ends well and that the guy makes it right but hopefully they can at least tag him w/ the OBD so other don't get screwed by this *******.

Robby123

Now go start the NGTG thread and put this pressure on this douchebag to make things right. That ain't the way things work around here. If he can't get you your bat back then he needs to more than compensate for this screw up (if you don't want the Virus....which it clearly looks like you don't want....then I'd say top end of market value $$$ for your bat plus the cost of shipping you lost would be fair). Don't settle for what's convenient for him. You didn't send out a piece of **** bat and try to screw anyone over. He did.

This is what needs to happen^^^^^^^^^^^^^^His mistake he fixes it period.

harjoshuaper

The Tactician
Yeah, but no prior NGTG deals... I mean just because he doesn't post a lot doesn't mean he's untrustworthy

...or does it?

Last edited: