Price Check Collector RD's?

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
I'm not playing as much ball as I was and with other interests taking over, I'm thinking of selling my 3 "collector" RD28's.

I've got:
#3000/3000 ASA RD28, NIW.
#0001/1000 Utrip RD28 NOW
#1000/1000 Utrip RD28 NIW (NR)

I'd only sell as a set of three but have no idea what the right person may be willing to pay for the set. Any ideas? They cost me a fortune, and a lot of time searching, to get all three and I'm not willing (or needing) to sell them for peanuts. Thanks. ...Steve

937fb04f.jpg

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
if either of them are 30oz then im interested. to swing them.

No 30's and I'd be amazed if someone bought them to swing.

Wow...never thought i would see this day. Good luck bud!!!

Not selling for sure but when ball is sliding on my priority and interests list, they don't mean as much to me as they did. That said, I may just put them back in the cases and leave them in the basement if I don't think the price is worth it. ....Steve

Damo

<font color=#cc3333"> MADE IN CANADA!</font>
If your selling the others for $450 a piece
And as a "collectors" buy maybe $700 a piece? Kinda hard some people could careless and swing them and others like your self would have em in a man cave
Hard sell I think but could be wrong

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
They were collectors to you IMO and bats to me. Worth the same as any other niw rd. sorry to burst your bubble, but they are softball bats.

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Steve wondering how have you been? You could ask 650 obo for all three....

Been good, but busy. Not thinking about ball and haven't been around the forums for a while.

As for price, I've been getting good money for the RD's on eBay and wouldn't even look at $650. I've got about $1400 in to the set of them, maybe a bit more.

SESC1001

FSU Nation
Been good, but busy. Not thinking about ball and haven't been around the forums for a while.

As for price, I've been getting good money for the RD's on eBay and wouldn't even look at $650. I've got about $1400 in to the set of them, maybe a bit more.

Don't know someone will pay that much, but you never know. Good to have you back on.....

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
They were collectors to you IMO and bats to me. Worth the same as any other niw rd. sorry to burst your bubble, but they are softball bats.

You'd be surprised at how many PM's I'm getting, so I'd gather they're worth slightly more than a regular RD to more than just me.

Either way, I guess we'll see where it ends up and if anyone wants them. Like I said though, I'll keep them if the right buyer doesn't come along.

addicted2bats

nobody will pay $450 for these anymore......you are better off just putting them back in the closet.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
nobody will pay $450 for these anymore......you are better off just putting them back in the closet.

2 of them are old stamp USSSA which takes the value down as regular bats.

These only hold value as collectors' items.

I would say about $1000 max for all 3.

KDEflyers

Addicted to Softballfans
There are a lot of people with a lot of money to burn. You guys wouldn't beleive how much I've gotten over the years selling random crap on Ebay. These are cool and if I made a little more money I'd have that ASA 3000 hanging in my man cave. Hold out for the big $$$ Bro.

Dar3guin

Whiff it b4 you hit it
I'm not playing as much ball as I was and with other interests taking over, I'm thinking of selling my 3 "collector" RD28's.

I've got:
#3000/3000 ASA RD28, NIW.
#0001/1000 Utrip RD28 NOW
#1000/1000 Utrip RD28 NIW (NR)

I'd only sell as a set of three but have no idea what the right person may be willing to pay for the set. Any ideas? They cost me a fortune, and a lot of time searching, to get all three and I'm not willing (or needing) to sell them for peanuts. Thanks. ...Steve

937fb04f.jpg

If only you had #2 I'd pay a thousand bux for that one alone

dblomgren4

Banned User
If you have them signed by KeyLonnie Jenkins they would be worth the fortune you are looking for. Otherwise they are maybe worth $250 each like any other pre-abi NIW bat.

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
To bad for hoarders the bubble burst on these with the new usssa bats and all the new hot ASA bats these just don't shine anymore . Still for collection purposes very nice I would stick them back in the closet and hold onto them .