Colorado Tragedy

M22KLARS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
SUMMIT COUNTY, Colo. (KKCO)_A Grand Junction man was killed in a crash on Interstate 70 Friday morning.

The accident happened around 9:30 am six miles west of Frisco.

Colorado State Patrol says 49-year-old Linda Garcia was driving a Durango east when she lost control and went off the right side of the road. The Durango then went down an embankment and rolled onto its top and into a small creek bed.

Garcia and a juvenile were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.

Garcia's husband, 42-year-old Teddy Garcia, died in the crash.

Linda Garcia was ticketed for careless driving causing death.

Dude they ticketed his own ****ing wife? What a ****ing **** cop.

Lwa42

I know right , she has to lay her husband down to rest and they give her a ticket. That's really sad
What exactly does that ticket mean? Was she texting, playing with the radio, fighting or what? It really doesn't matter, that's just insult to injury. I was just curious what that ticket usually meant in colorado.

diet pepsi

Addicted to Softballfans
In IL. there is a ticket called "failure to slow down to avoid an accident." The police stick a lot of people with that. There is also "improper lane usage." I am guessing that it is something like that.

I hope that being issued a ticket doesn't effect her ability to file a claim on her car insurance. I guess not, cause other people that I know that have been at fault have still been covered.

Perhaps, the ticket will be thrown out.

madcracker

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't know the man, but it's sad that someone has been taken away at 42. That's far too young. Condolences to his family and friends.

n.e.mich

Damn, super nice guy.
Traded him some golf clubs for his daughter a while back. Seemed really down to earth. RIP.

BRAIN

Rookie
What exactly does that ticket mean? Was she texting, playing with the radio, fighting or what? It really doesn't matter, that's just insult to injury. I was just curious what that ticket usually meant in colorado.

It means the accident was her fault. Regardless of what she did. It still sux because someone lost their life. :(

Lwa42

It means the accident was her fault. Regardless of what she did. It still sux because someone lost their life. :(
I totally agree. I was just curious if it was only a ticket or something that she could get in more trouble over, and maybe lead to jail time. I will be praying for his family. Teddy seemed like a great guy. I talked with him on here and through texting more than once. It makes you think for a minute that we could be next.

korupt4

Banned User
Teddy Garcia (Teddy3) was killed in a car accident this past friday. He was on his way to Denver from Grand Junction with family. Everyone else in the car escaped serious injury. He was a good guy and a Western Slope softball icon who will be greatly missed. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

So sorry to hear and awful for the family. May God bless them always.