For Sale Colton36 Wiffleball Hats

dds109

Love you Son...
Thanks Tony, Order went in May 5th and like I said in my original post they take 6-8 weeks because of the Front detail stitching being done. :) we are just now approaching 4 weeks :)

dds109

Love you Son...
How the hats going fella.....

seen proof from pacific in china looks good they are being processed and stitched

If someone ordered a S/M and needs a L/XL, I will trade with you. I was borderline, but after trying a model on I might need the smaller size.

I felt they fitted pretty true to size maybe a little smaller even than the normal ones from last year

dds109

Love you Son...
The few extras that were ordered were snatched up by guys that play in leagues around here. I may run another order after these come in.

dds109

Love you Son...
Just heard from Pacific that hats should be shipping from China next week sometime, once they are received my wife and I will get them packaged and shipped out. Thank you everyone who ordered and I can not wait to see them. Boxes are already made and shipping labels on just waiting for the hats. Yall are amazing thanks

Savalicious

They Call Me Hollywood
Lmk when you decide to send out the next order, I know everyone would love it. I want to outfit my entire squad

dds109

Love you Son...
update: Still have not shown up to my work. I will post a picture as soon as they show up!

wcoastsoftball

I sent him a FB message for you guys, not sure how often he is on SBF.

Any chance you can send him another FB message? I am a patient person on issues like this, especially when in regards to helping a cause, but it has been a week since he has been on and those supposedly shipped from China over 3 weeks ago.

Keyz331

Addicted to Softballfans
Definitely agree. Been looking forward to getting this and hope it is all working out okay for us.

dds109

Love you Son...
HATS ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!! this is the longest I have ever waited for a hat. I know it took a long time but we had over 120 hats made!!! Not just people on this board bought them. They will be shipping out Monday morning from Illinois priority mail. I will post a pic of them soon. Sorry for delay but they didnt realize i would have that many when they told me the 8 week turn around. Which they only took 9 weeks and 3 days so I am not upset. Sorry if people are upset they took so long. The Hats and Shirt sales have raised over $700 for my sons PKD Memorial Donation. Some guys on my team are ordering jerseys but I am not sure if jersey buy ins are allowed here.

dds109

Love you Son...
Any chance you can send him another FB message? I am a patient person on issues like this, especially when in regards to helping a cause, but it has been a week since he has been on and those supposedly shipped from China over 3 weeks ago.

Sorry I rarley get on here to look at softball related stuff, with working at an advertising firm and being a freelance artist in my spare time along with 1 year old twins I rarley visit the site.

M

MJL 00

This is great news. Hey let me know bout unis, I might be interested. Cant wait for hats

Keyz331

Addicted to Softballfans
No hard feelings at all just always want to make sure everything works out. I am glad they raised that much for the foundation and I would be interested in a jersey as well. I might even have teammates that would want them also.

Looking forward to the Hat.

Good luck with the rest of the sales.

wcoastsoftball

Sorry I rarley get on here to look at softball related stuff, with working at an advertising firm and being a freelance artist in my spare time along with 1 year old twins I rarley visit the site.

Like Keyz said, all is good. And for a good cause, I will be in next time as well and have some friends that have seen the make up and want a hat too.

Dual Rated

Lot's of Warning Track Power!!!
If you realize that you have an extra L/XL. I will gladly take it off your hands.
God Bless!