Combat Ambush

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
What Happened to the thread with the guy selling these? Deleted? Thinking about trying one of the new combats after cracking multiple Ultra II's.......

6BALL

plumber/pipe fter red #6
they are nice mine has 100 swings and just starting to open up:D and old1 got banned.

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got mine will hit it today! Deal was awesome...Aloha, Fabe

Last edited:

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
My Tee broke after 35 hits....but I was empressed with the performance outta the wrapper! I even heard a sound change after 30 hits. Will be posting more updates. Aloha, Fabe

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
I know but u know us crazy Latinos we swing hard incase we hit something! Ha, Ha...Aloha, Fabe

why did old1 get banned anyone......sbf is not selling ambushes are they.....:rolleyes:

floo i think we all think that way...:D

why did old1 get banned anyone......sbf is not selling ambushes are they.....:rolleyes:

floo i think we all think that way...:D
yeah I was wondering that.....I mean if they can talk about that sorry gates bat anyone should be able to do the same.I bought of the first gate bats the black one with the flag and it didn't thru session of bp maybe 40 swings!! At least give the ambush a chance....lol

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
your absolutely right. I to bought that crap gates bat and got under 25 swings on it. Any gates, GSC talk should be banned from here. I took Fabes advice and got my name removed from their list of people that where to recieve bats in return for breaking so quickly - ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO.
Moving on with the Combat Ambush.

your absolutely right. I to bought that crap gates bat and got under 25 swings on it. Any gates, GSC talk should be banned from here. I took Fabes advice and got my name removed from their list of people that where to recieve bats in return for breaking so quickly - ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO.
Moving on with the Combat Ambush.
I never could even get anyone to send me a response.......I was told to send the pics. of the bat and I did and never heard anything back.I even told whoever it was I talked with that I would just send the bat and let me look at it.I was doing that just in case there was a problem with batch I got which was the first.But oh well....I figure it just a lost cause.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Old1 was also kinda trolling any and every thread he could and playing thread necromancer to plug this new bat. So there was that, too...

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Dont know about Al trolling, but buyn this bat was one of the best deals I've been part of! Mahalo Al n I will be postn updates soon...Aloha, Fabe

morat1959

Dont know about Al trolling, but buyn this bat was one of the best deals I've been part of! Mahalo Al n I will be postn updates soon...Aloha, Fabe

Well said! I totally agree. If this bat has good durability....watch out miken and reebok, there's a new kid on the block!

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sure it's a sweet bat, I'm just saying he got kinda overzealous about hyping it. I mean, c'mon, he posted in one of my FS/FT threads about it!

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
The guy has a good product and he's excited about sharing the good news. So far it looks like he has a winner on his hands. My buddy just told me that it was a much better bat than he ever anticipated and the sweet spot was huge.

morat1959

Let me say this..i got my bat 2 days after I ordered it. I have swung them all and the AMBUSH is the best bat I have ever swung by far. Do yourself a favor and call Alan before he runs out of them. I just reordered and after a team bp session my team is getting a buy in from Team 1 Sports. Thanks Alan for a great deal, a great product, and outstanding customer service. His number is.561_718_7504.

My 2nd is also on the way! Ordered a 27EL today for a back-up to the 26EL I got in last week. Great bat and great customer service. Thanks, Alan you've got a winner!

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I got a new Tee...n put approx. 85 hits on my 26fl Ambush. The last 20 hits to use Al's words were rocketing off the Tee! Slight webbing n I really enjoy the Swing feel. My OG UII might be my backup...Aloha, Fabe

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
of course the Ambush is going to be a great bat .... it's a C O M B A T !!!

ijs ......
;)

and I disagree with banning talk about the Gates fiasco. It should stay and be openly discussed to remind folks how every bat, without exception, will be billed as "THE BAT THAT WILL CHANGE THE GAME", and what will happen to your $ when you pay for "pre-orders" of an unknown and untested new product.

suitcase81056

SILVERBACK GORILLA
of course the Ambush is going to be a great bat .... it's a C O M B A T !!!

ijs ......
;)

and I disagree with banning talk about the Gates fiasco. It should stay and be openly discussed to remind folks how every bat, without exception, will be billed as "THE BAT THAT WILL CHANGE THE GAME", and what will happen to your $ when you pay for "pre-orders" of an unknown and untested new product.

what he said...

I should be getting my Ambush on Tuesday or Wednesday and can't wait to put some swings on it.

Last edited:

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I just put 100 hits on my Ambush n swung it against my OG UII...Not only did it out perform the Miken, but really enjoyed the swing feel! Truthfully I never was a big Miken fan, but IMO it was the best out there....until now! Aloha, Fabe

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Truthfully I never was a big Miken fan, but IMO it was the best out there....until now! Aloha, Fabe

so, Fabe, I guess that means you never swung a original gray snake, the yeller Macenko or the black Centenarian if you've always felt the U2 was the best out there! (just messin' with you!) ;)

ju25

Addicted to Softballfans
Although the Ambush is a very good bat, at 200 swings it still ranks behind my 200 hit 454 and my original gray Combat.