Combat Ambush

Toxic1

Manager
Hooray! I just sold my reebok and miken on ebay. Ordered my second ambush today. Alan was right, the more I hit it the better it keeps getting. I love the way it sounds and the ball rockets off of it.

morat1959

150 cuts on my 26EL with 44/375, 44/400 and 44/525. Webbing all over and HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!! I wonder when it's gonna BLOW UP! Just like the guys above, the more u hit it the better it gets!

JP3

Addicted to Softballfans
150 cuts on my 26EL with 44/375, 44/400 and 44/525. Webbing all over and HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!!!! I wonder when it's gonna BLOW UP! Just like the guys above, the more u hit it the better it gets!

Thanks morat1959.......please tell us when she BLOWS!:eek:

papabear66

Soy el papá grande
is this thing a long barrel or what???? and somebody PM me the order info cause the board nazi's keep deleting his info:rolleyes:

4xtrabases

The Veteran
New Combat Ambush

I have some of these bats for sale--NIW.
26 oz. 27 oz. end load and balanced.
Located in Northern California.
Please email me for more info.

AZTOMC

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm waiting for definite comfirmation of SSUSA approval/certification before I buy mine. I remember that being an issue with the Reeboks when they first came out.

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Its approved m Bradas! Already been used in a tourney...check out the Senior site...Aloha, Fabe

AZTOMC

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw that Floo, but I read it as there was a paperwork snafu and it wasn't really quite legal with SSUSA yet.

Toxic1

Manager
You can check out more info and see great pics of ambush at seniorsoftballcentral.com
Click on equipment reviews

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
200 hits on mine some webbing, no other issues. This bat is fun, fun fun n is my new gamer! Aloha, Fabe

chleb

Addicted to Softballfans
any thoughts/info on temperatures or is it the standard keep it above 60-70 - fall ball is coming....

morat1959

200 hits on mine some webbing, no other issues. This bat is fun, fun fun n is my new gamer! Aloha, Fabe

Put 50 more cuts on mine today for 200 total cuts. LOTS of webbing, not really stress lines, it's more like little V shaped lines running all along the barrel. NO loose composite yet. This bat does not take a back seat to the OG Ultras or the reebok legend. Just as good if not better than both. I'll swing it over the newer model Ultras for sure. I was getting between 100-200 cuts out of the newer ultras before they blew up. Time will tell on the durability.

dfresh27

Picked up a 27 FL....not impressed with the endload at all. Bat feels very balanced. Night and day difference between this and the Reebok endload. Will put a few more swings on it but will probably sell as it is not endloaded enough for me.

AZTOMC

Addicted to Softballfans
I see on the SSUSA board that the Ambush certification has been finalized. Great news. I will be ordering mine soon!