Combat Prices

I'm sure I'm way late to the party as this has probably been discussed several times but why are Combat prices so cheap right now? I know that most manufactures are offering deep discounts this time of year, and have heard that Easton/Combat is struggling but seeing all these bats under $50 is crazy. Is there anything else to it or is it just that simple?

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
Mainly because Combat technically no longer exists as a company since they were absorbed into Easton.... so, there will be no more new Combats made (except for maxum) so retailers are cleaning out their stock.

SandyWH

#Delicious
Combat rep recently threw up at the local PIAS. They have probably 75 NIW combats all priced to move. I was in there yesterday and saw lots of seniors, including Twilight, Wanted, and Centurian. But saw Maxums, that pink one, etc. Most were priced around $80.

If anyone if looking for something specific, let me know and I can swing by there and see what's there and how much. Just PM me.

Not looking to make money, I'll buy and ship at cost if any bros out there are looking.

SandyWH

#Delicious
Stopped back in today.

They had one ASA, it was a TCASP4 34/26

But they had couple Twilights, Red Centurion, Senior G3s, Senior Wanteds, and tons of Silver Centurions, and a good many Blue Centurions.

Also, they had a couple USSSA CGs (pink)

Wouldn't mind picking up one of the seniors for fun. Which one is the best of those?