Combat Pro Event Bag

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Is it really worth the extra cash to get a Black Ops bag?

Is the bag going to break quick because of cheap material. I want a roller that stands on its own, so I'm researching the black ops vs. Combat Pro Event vs. Grit.

I do want the multiple outside pockets for little stuff that I like to carry, so it may just be between the Black ops and Combat.

I've read the pros and cons on here, but anyone have any durability issues with the Combat roller?

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
I had the combat roller it's a great bad a lot of pockets you can carry it at a backpack but my biggest issue was space I wear a size 15 cleat I'm 6'3 267lbs I would not recommend this bag for a big guy you won't have enough space but for someone that's not my size I highly recommend it. I used the bag for two games and I had to sell it.

Jusrah99

I'm 5'6, 180...lol...I should be alright...hahaha

Did it feel like the material would have durability issues?

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't had the opportunity to see one in person but if it is made of the same material as the BO, imo it is pretty durable I've had my BO for going on three years with no real issues to speak of, I believe there is a tear on the inside of one of the small pockets but that is probably cause I put too much stuff in it..

I think people run into issues when the try to stuff too many items in any bag really

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
No i dont think so it seems very sturdy the small wheels did worry me but i didnt keep the bag long enough to see if they would hold up.

Jusrah99 you are 5'6 180 that bag is going to seem like the whitehouse to you..lol

Jusrah99

No i dont think so it seems very sturdy the small wheels did worry me but i didnt keep the bag long enough to see if they would hold up.

Jusrah99 you are 5'6 180 that bag is going to seem like the whitehouse to you..lol

Lol...I could prolly fit in it

spartyfaith

Addicted to Softballfans
I had the combat pro event and it was a nice back, I am just downsizing and not playing as much so got rid of it to the guy I bought it from.
Don't think you will be disappointed. Get a shelf system for it