Combatants Say Your Random...Part 7

hollywood9826

The Veteran
KD,

Your feeling for the Seahawks are the same as mine for the Ravens.

It was unbearable the amount of poeple wearing Ravens gear last year and this year. The Monday after the season ended what would have normally been 60 or 70%% of bowling alley partrons wearing Ravens stuff turned into 2 people. There was a couple Orioles stuff mixed in. But stupid NFL bandwagon fans are the worst.

Same for any Red Sox fans post the stupid jimmy fallon movie

KannonsDad

**** you
KD,

Your feeling for the Seahawks are the same as mine for the Ravens.

It was unbearable the amount of poeple wearing Ravens gear last year and this year. The Monday after the season ended what would have normally been 60 or 70%% of bowling alley partrons wearing Ravens stuff turned into 2 people. There was a couple Orioles stuff mixed in. But stupid NFL bandwagon fans are the worst.

Same for any Red Sox fans post the stupid jimmy fallon movie

It's ridiculous around here. People who wouldn't know a football if it hit them in the genitalia (male or female) are now full fledged and self proclaimed "12s". It makes me sick. The fact that I've hated Pete Carroll since his USC days doesn't help things either.

Captain Clobber

Chilling in the Harbor
It's ridiculous around here. People who wouldn't know a football if it hit them in the genitalia (male or female) are now full fledged and self proclaimed "12s". It makes me sick. The fact that I've hated Pete Carroll since his USC days doesn't help things either.
I agree completely....I am a diehard hawk fan since birth....cannot stand the "newly acquired" fan base, die hard Dawgs fan so I don't really care Pete Carroll or his gay son Sark, love the M's.....but the Sonics can stay in OKC,
SW WA Born=Blazer Fan

southpaw_29

Combatzilla

I agree completely....I am a diehard hawk fan since birth....cannot stand the "newly acquired" fan base, die hard Dawgs fan so I don't really care Pete Carroll or his gay son Sark, love the M's.....but the Sonics can stay in OKC,
SW WA Born=Blazer Fan

The radio and TV stations are the worst bandwagon fans out there.........you only heard small little blips about the Hawks during the early to mid season, as it got later in the year more and more stories on the TV and radio....now its the playoffs and everyone is in Go Hawks!! mode......where were these people when the Hawks were 4-12, 5-11, 7-9 (yes I know they won the west) and then 7-9 again. I remember watching the Hawks the first few years they were a team and after they would be behind by 30 points in the 4th quarter, I would pretend I was watching the Cowboys getting beat so I would feel better. I was an Olier fan as a kid but the Hawks have always been my "other" team I had a Blue Wave T-Shirt, and a Zorn numbered t-shirt. My first real jersey was a #56 Joe Tofflemire jersey (he played center a few years) I received from him (we were former high school teammates). When the Oilers moved to Tennessee and then the new Houston franchise chose the Texans as its Mascot, I was through with Houston (actually when the team was the Tennessee Oilers I gave up and switched my Allegiance to Seattle. Ever since that day I have been only a Hawks fan.

Last edited:

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Ordered an Avarice G2 from Combat today. PPed for a DBU tonight, too. Looking forward to adding them to my collection :D.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone sees Notgood or talks to him tell him I need my $100 from the Russell Wilson bet. He hasn't been on since 12/5.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
LOL. Yeah, he doesn't come on here much except for fantasy leagues. How many TD's did he need? That was a pretty good bet.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd have to look at my draft sheets, but I think I had him for 3,400 yards and 24 TD's plus 4 more on the ground. And those were optimistic projections. 31 is a lot.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
We have been slacking, but then this whole subforum has had a lot less activity on it lately. I know it's the winter time, but still seems slower than usual.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
That's where I'm in a debacle. I really want a BR46 custom, but don't really wanna fork out the cash. I'm looking at anything 13.5-14". No traps and no 22 series are my only stipulations.