Combatants Say Your Random...Part 7

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
My wife gets sick first and it doesn't matter if I am wearing the Haz Mat suit from the movie "Outbreak" I get sick about 3 days after her. I think she pokes holes in the suit somewhere so she isn't the only one who suffers :confused:

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
My Avarice G2 is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so should be getting some cuts on it Sunday, along with the '14 DBA.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I should go get a donut. I'm hungry, but it's blizzarding outside. The government should shut down. I want to go home.

whogotz

dilligaf?
Double egg and cheese on a croissant. And the usual half serving of donuts.

food - unreal. cant even tell you the last time i had a breakfast sammich on a qua-sawnn, and today i did, same day as my "twin" does.

softball - losing my love for tournament ball - the bs, the lack of integrity - draining me. if it wasn't for my teammates that i enjoy being with so much - i would have given up already

television - find myself watching more and more documentaries, history channel, diy network, food tv - thankfully it is nfl postseason - might go back to reading more often

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
food - unreal. cant even tell you the last time i had a breakfast sammich on a qua-sawnn, and today i did, same day as my "twin" does.

softball - losing my love for tournament ball - the bs, the lack of integrity - draining me. if it wasn't for my teammates that i enjoy being with so much - i would have given up already

television - find myself watching more and more documentaries, history channel, diy network, food tv - thankfully it is nfl postseason - might go back to reading more often

I don't have croissant sandwiches as much as I used to...usually once a week or so now. Used to buy two, eat one walking to the car, the second before I was out of the lot, and half the time I'd go back in and get another.

southpaw_29

Combatzilla
fruit smoothie or banana, or bagel with a little cream cheese and water for breakfast. weekends the wife makes a big breakfast one of the days...potatoes, suasage or bacon, eggs and toast. Or pancakes, waffles, or french toast and milk

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Cherry pop tart this morning (thank you Costco 48pack). Softball league champs last night while battling a sinus and ear infection.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
My back was hurting me pretty badly Tue-Thu (lower back), and I know it didn't have anything to do with my lifting. Just woke up Tuesday morning in pain. Yesterday, I stayed home and did the whole hot-then cold-then hot-then cold-etc routine. FINALLY, today it feels better. I'm still going to take it easy, but I'm just glad to feel normal. My lower back is what always makes me nervous about doing deadlifts and squats...moreso squats.

whogotz

dilligaf?
lower back pain sucks, as does sciatica. hmmm, maybe my back will start hurting badly tonight which will require me to have to stay in bed tomorrow and have stuff brought to me

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
lower back pain sucks, as does sciatica. hmmm, maybe my back will start hurting badly tonight which will require me to have to stay in bed tomorrow and have stuff brought to me

I used to have somewhat regular sciatica pain. It would come, and I'd have it for 2-3 days, and then it would go away. Then last year I lost over 40 pounds, and I haven't had that issue since. Sciatic pain sucks donkey balls.