Combatants Say Your Random...Part 7

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Last day before the new job. Not really getting anything done, aside from doing damage to a bag of nacho goldfish.

My lunch was terrible today. Just terrible. I'm at home, so I pounded two Totino's triple meat pizzas and six Krispy Kremes. Now I'm sitting here feeling like I just put on 20 pounds. Now I'm having eater's remorse :(.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I'm watching the Dukes of Hazzard, lol. That was easily my favorite show when I was the ages of my sons (5 and 6).

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
its 3pm - why still there? only acceptable answer is not done with goldfish yet
Will be clocking out at 4.

My lunch was terrible today. Just terrible. I'm at home, so I pounded two Totino's triple meat pizzas and six Krispy Kremes. Now I'm sitting here feeling like I just put on 20 pounds. Now I'm having eater's remorse :(.
Sounds like my type of lunch...minus the meat on the pizza.

What flavor Krispy Kreme?

KannonsDad

**** you
Damn, I leave for a few minutes and all Hell breaks loose. I've never had or used a pocket *****. The fleshlight butt holes intrigue me though

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
I'm watching the Dukes of Hazzard, lol. That was easily my favorite show when I was the ages of my sons (5 and 6).

Loved that show...we had a Hot Wheels General Lee in my kindergarten room. I remember racing to the classroom to be the first one at the toy bin. No way you got the General if you weren't first.

whogotz

dilligaf?
dukes of hazard - i would run, full speed, nonstop, from one end of neighborhood to the other to get home in time to watch. what did a kid in brooklyn know about some dudes in hazard county, driving a car named the general lee? not a damn thing - but that damn daisy had me hooked.

damn it - deflated - just googled it - 6/10 of a mile? thats all i ran?!?!?

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Will be clocking out at 4.

Sounds like my type of lunch...minus the meat on the pizza.

What flavor Krispy Kreme?
Just regular glazed.

its a mans sex toy that looks like a flashlight on the outside
Oh dear...what tha...holy...da fudge?? AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! My sides literally hurt from laughing, especially after reading KD's response, HAHA!!! Can't I've ever seen one. Thanks but no thanks :).

Loved that show...we had a Hot Wheels General Lee in my kindergarten room. I remember racing to the classroom to be the first one at the toy bin. No way you got the General if you weren't first.
Me and a couple of buddies in elementary school had the big, die-cast metal General Lee's. Then one of our buddies showed up with a plastic one, and we laughed at him. Made the kid feel so bad. We were jackwagons, LOL.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
dukes of hazard - i would run, full speed, nonstop, from one end of neighborhood to the other to get home in time to watch. what did a kid in brooklyn know about some dudes in hazard county, driving a car named the general lee? not a damn thing - but that damn daisy had me hooked.

damn it - deflated - just googled it - 6/10 of a mile? thats all i ran?!?!?

Oh yeah...had to make the opening credits to get a glimpse of Daisy in the middle of the road in a red bikini :D:D:D:D:D. I would get upset if I missed the opening creds, LOL.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hahaha. I hate when that happens.

Just make sure you don't click "buy".

Yes! Good advice!

I think I'll refrain, LOL.

Probably a good idea.

just had 4yr anniversary with wifey, gonna spice up sex life with toys and ****

its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
i have only 2 tampon dispensers, only 3 and 1 so i have time b4 they date

it goes FAST!!!! one day it's all tea parties and nickelodeon and then its - i would like to marry your daughte
My daughter is my oldest. She's 9, and boys and their dirty little peckers are just around the corner. She's going to hate me when she starts dating ;). So will her boyfriends. She'll thank me one day for running off those horny little Horny McHornison horn-dogs.

i asked my wifes dad exactly that...i even had the ring with me so that he knew i meant business
I didn't ask my wife's dad. Her parents are divorced, and I dearly love my mother-in-law, but she is a ball-buster. It would have offended her if I asked Amy's dad to marry her instead of her mom. And it would have offended her if I asked both but didn't ask her first. And lying isn't an option because there are zero secrets in that family, LOL. I'm not stupid, and I know which side my bread is buttered on. Btw, my momma-in-law loves me :).

If had been drinking something, I would have spewed it all over my laptop, LOL!