Price Check Combatants say your random whatnots.... part 6

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
And give Jesse a break for being a Mizzou fan - it ain't easy. I should know as an alumni and former Antler. Give the Frank a break; Norm Stewart and coach goodhair couldn't do much better...

Living just outside of Austin for the last 14 yrs makes it tough to follow the Tigers anymore. Then they go and move to the SEC.....

Being a Mizzou fan is the most painful thing ever. We start out the year nationally ranked in every sport and by the end of the year we're the laughing stock of the SEC. Face freaking palm.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
2013-07-06_23-16-08_48_zps1734309f.jpg

this cup was filled to the top with crown. this cup is now empty.

#rolltide

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Being a Mizzou fan is the most painful thing ever. We start out the year nationally ranked in every sport and by the end of the year we're the laughing stock of the SEC. Face freaking palm.

I knew some Mizzou fans who were just impossible to talk sense into. They just insisted that their Tigers would have a winning SEC record, challenge for the SEC East, and earn a solid bowl trip. I contended that even with full health, Missouri wasn't going to compete in the SEC in 2012...just a completely different team makeup than the rest of the SEC without the depth of talent necessary to pull it off. As the injuries piled up during the season, it was evident that Missouri just wasn't ready.

And to be honest, I've never been sold on Pinkel. He's done some good things there, but I don't believe he's the guy to take them to the next level.

I'll also say this, you guys need to put some of that SEC money into your baseball program to get it up to speed.

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
Arizona sucks for sending bats. And this douche at the post office actually measured the USPS Priority Triangle tube before sending it out. I mean... it's one of their boxes, with an actual model number and everything. Anyway it was $15 to send it to NC, the most I've ever paid for shipping on a bat to the US.

Lucky013

Coach
Measuring a pre-fab box is kinda funny. I just paid the same thing to mail a bat back to the states priority. I believe that the prices just went up a few months ago. Sad really.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I have always paid between $12-$16 when using USPS. Has been running the same price as UPS so I just went with UPS. Plus UPS will email me the package info and email me when it has been delivered. USPS can't even update their tracking sometimes.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Aggrivated. I got sick last Sunday night. Wife got sick last Tuesday, we are thinking strep because of the fever, sore throat coughing, nausea, etc. I felt so bad that I actually called into work last Monday (first time in 3 years). I can't go to the doctor because the insurance company never sent out my new insurance card when we had to re-sign up. Wife went to the county nurse practioner that said at first she had a bad sinus infection. She went back today and talked to the woman she normally sees on short notice and apparently just at the short time they had thought it was a bad upper respiratory infection. She has an appointment in 2 days so they can actually look and determine what it is. So I called the insurance company today and talked to a woman. She says "Your office never made a call to us regarding your policy". So she gave me my policy number and sunova***** if it wasn't the exact same damned number that was on my old insurance card. She then tells me that I can use my old card because they don't change the policy numbers. WTF everytime I had to re-sign up for insurance before they changed the card number. I could have gone when my elbow was so bad and crap. Oh well at least I know now. Going to schedule a doc's appointment for Wednesday hopefully. Tonight I am sitting out of our game, because anytime I do anything that even makes me breath slightly hard I start coughing really bad, and can't quit. End up on the verge of puking, and then get a serious nose bleed. Base coaching tonight it looks like.

whogotz

dilligaf?
dont mess with upper respiratory!!! i know i cant..mine goes from cough to bronchitis to walking pneumonia quickly if i dont act on it.

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
UPS also automatically insures for $100

That's good to know. I'll have to check them out before I send things. The insurance wasn't a big deal in this case as I was sending a broken AV to Tom for his graveyard.

hollywood9826

The Veteran
To send the same three pound package valued at 250 dollars from 21078 to 57706.

UPS-19 bucks
USPS-17 bucks

UPS with standard 100 dollar insurance - 17 bucks
USPS with no insurance - 12 bucks

USPS wil almost laways be a bit cheaper. But UPS does a way better job of updating the delivery and stuff

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
Have a 27BA AntiVirus, 27FL Plague(endcap issue), 26FL Combatant that I'm trying to get rid of, will let any two of them go for $135... Sucks to need money.

whogotz

dilligaf?
got another avarice 98 coming my way. still wont swing at least another month but im still anxious to get it

bear's dad

1 Thess. 4:11
Hello.... My name is Wesley and I haven't swung a COMbat in over a month.... :hangshead:

sorry, I just had to get it off my chest. I feel lowdown.

ATL Rookie

Manager
Mine were last used last week. They are already lonely and I feel guilty about their seclusion in the basement. I have no choice though, my wife threatened to leave me if I slept with my Wanted again.