Combatants say your randoms part 8

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
gonna take pics...
side note- tired of the over priced bull**** in the selling section

my proper way of finding a sale price (which is very accurate) has gone unrecognized

but, there are suckers born every minute who dont research before purchasing and pay to much which allows sellers to mark up items

-Six-

Weiner
Ramrod i got a couple lucky pokes. My average overall on the weekend was not very good. But its early and ill get my bp in. When you are down here next hopefully!

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
thats how you sell a bat suckas

only sold because i wasnt gonna have a chance to swing it much and would rather have a combatant use it b4 warranty goes next feb

whogotz

dilligaf?
happy friday carl

just became a happier friday - new bat anticipation already started.

on day three of eating like i have a brain - even skipped movie popcorn last night - got to make this stick this time - grandson coming in couple months - got a goal of him cheering me on as i play ball

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
now my quest will begin to actually use a bat from wrapper to grave (52cal), then what to get next----grienert db utrip catches my eye for now

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
Just found out I'll be able to swing my b1 on my military team on base. "old utrip stamp or new utrip stamp" authorized. Hell yes!

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Hit my utrip avarice for the first time. Not a really a fan of it. Not sure what it is but just didn't like the feel of it.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
not a ton of swings to be honest maybe 150-200 at the most. 26oz and i swung pretty balanced maybe a slight midload. after being away from the classic "soft" feel and swinging nothing but the new stuff i just couldnt get a feel for it. usually i can tell right away if i'll like a bat but the avarice just isnt my cup of tea.

what i do like is last years DB, last years AA, picked up this years demar aftermath. I'll be looking to move the avarice and will open it up to combatants first.

whogotz

dilligaf?
not a ton of swings to be honest maybe 150-200 at the most. 26oz and i swung pretty balanced maybe a slight midload. after being away from the classic "soft" feel and swinging nothing but the new stuff i just couldnt get a feel for it. usually i can tell right away if i'll like a bat but the avarice just isnt my cup of tea.

what i do like is last years DB, last years AA, picked up this years demar aftermath. I'll be looking to move the avarice and will open it up to combatants first.

no - i did not read that - i did not read that

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member

I'd try and swing it some more. I felt the same way you did about it, but all these people can't be all over it's nuts if there's not some more to it. I just haven't gotten a chance to try another one.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
as much as i want to give a chance ive got a full bag and need to thin it out a bit plus the aftermath which isnt pictured and i wouldnt mind picking up the new oliveira.

whogotz

dilligaf?
that special moment that a recently purchased bat gets handed to you - you look at the clock - and realize you're about 4.5 hours away from hitting with it -

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
as much as i want to give a chance ive got a full bag and need to thin it out a bit plus the aftermath which isnt pictured and i wouldnt mind picking up the new oliveira.

So let me know about that combatant, AA, and Avarice. I think i can thin those out for you.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
that special moment that a recently purchased bat gets handed to you - you look at the clock - and realize you're about 4.5 hours away from hitting with it -

enjoy, i did from swing 115 to 225 and so did a few teamates

i will email receipt later duder