Combatants say your randoms part 8

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
did great, painted a room, vanity, then worked out and then worked security for a breast cancer fundraiser for Michele's place, called Reality Rally. Reality stars from the last 10 years raised money for the Michele's Place center. then hit bp sunday morn (rekindled my love for the virus plague, selling my 52cal) and worked out then off to work again

and you

whogotz

dilligaf?
didn't accomplish all that i set out to do this weekend - but i did get my ass in the gym to walk 2 miles on saturday. (taking baby steps before i start really working out harder)

did avoid entering my team into a potential cluster-eff, event went as i expected - overpriced and no roster oversight. not smart for us when we aren't at full strength.

tried a new fish taco joint - big thumbs up so far.

whogotz

dilligaf?
2013 combat utrip wanted is primed and ready for war tonight - league playoff round two - win and we wait for the chip. next 90 minutes need to fly

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
we havent even started leagues yet this year and you guys are already in playoffs?! sucks ass living in this state sometimes.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
need a like button for this comment.......

You're freaking up there with them, you should push their like button personally. :D

Seriously, does anyone really believe the ST100H was that great of a bat? It was much better than the previous small barrel stealths, but it's the combination of endload, connector piece, and the two piece barrel. A short barrel Wanted would be amazing. If it's 90% as hot as my current ASA Wanted I'd convert everyone down here.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
2013 combat utrip wanted is primed and ready for war tonight - league playoff round two - win and we wait for the chip. next 90 minutes need to fly

How does the endload of it compare to the 13 ASA Wanted 26 you have? My 26 oz. 14 WantedU isn't nearly as endloaded as my ASA, and I'm thinking about trying to find a 13 before getting a 27 oz. 14. I hear they're like a sledgehammer. I love the way my 13 ASA swings in 26.

whogotz

dilligaf?
i am no bat review expert - but my ASA wanted even at 26oz seems to swing heavier than my 27oz utrip version. the utrip one surprised me at how much softer the barrel feels than expected.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
My 26 oz. ASA actually weighs about 27.5 and definitely swings heavier than my 26 Wanted. When one breaks I think I'm going to ask for a 27 in return because that ASA Wanted feels so nice. I can't paint the RF line as easily with it, but I think I'm overall more consistent.

whogotz

dilligaf?
i cant not say that i have gotten to the "do what i want" with it stage with either bat yet. need some more bp, i am happily "swinging away" with the utrip version, ball goes where it goes.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
the day has finally come...

going to part ways with the "holy green grail". found a deal on a plague g2 that i cant pass up.

lx_2nv

Coach
Noticed my DBA is starting to web a little - right on the C in Combat. We have practice tonight - cant wait to put 10-15 more on it and right into the bag

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope I can freaking take bp this weekend or next. It's not hurting my average but less than half of my bats are actually broken in!

lx_2nv

Coach
I was excited to see the webbing...I know thats when they get hot. I figure another 20 hits and it'll be all webbed up.