Combatants say your randoms part 8

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
i hit a 27.5 275 a bit ago...thought i had a video but didnt

i had same impression, ball jumped but no distance...weird

I had a bucket of balls in my car and stopped and BPd it and after the second time around I figured the balls were just "cooked" but decided to take a few swings with my portent and US AA and the balls were flying a good 30 ft further consistently. And neither of those other bats are very broken in.

lx_2nv

Coach
Got to meet Grienert this weekend at a charity tournament. Cool dude, bought some nice Combat merch from him. He provided the bats - swung both the DBA and Wanted. Loved them both!

On a sad note, think my Guilt is dying. It sounds flat when I hit it and it's not jumping like it was. Guess it's cracking from the inside???

Got a wooden bat from an other "website", came home and saw a Combat portent box on my doorstep and I may have leaked a little...but alas, it was what I order. I thought it was Christmas all over again!

lx_2nv

Coach
Guess my Guilt isn't dying - musta been the balls I was hitting with that night...she's still straight fiyah

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol I'm not laying claims to being an awesome outfielder. We were down big and I was spending most of my time talking to teams walking into the park. I was talking to a guy and he pointed and said "ball". I look up and saw it coming so I took off and laid out and somehow came up with it :p

skc7

Starting Player
Dang. Knew I should've gone 27.5. Oh well, 26.5 should feel nice. Perhaps I could trade it?? Thx bgf

lx_2nv

Coach
end loads are same on all of them, lx 2nv might have broke his 26.5...trades him for another niw?

I thought mine was broke - but it musta been crap balls I has hitting. I used it Thursday in league and she is straight fire.

On a side note - swung a 27oz ROGO275 yesterday. Was a tenny stiff - it only had about 20 hits all 52s...but damn performance, sound and feel are already there. IF I were to break the guilt, I would try to get that as my return!

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought mine was broke - but it musta been crap balls I has hitting. I used it Thursday in league and she is straight fire.

On a side note - swung a 27oz ROGO275 yesterday. Was a tenny stiff - it only had about 20 hits all 52s...but damn performance, sound and feel are already there. IF I were to break the guilt, I would try to get that as my return!

good luck with that, seems combat only sends out production models for NRs

Last edited:

hollywood9826

The Veteran
If you do it online that the only option you will have for sure

But, you used to be able to sweet talk the right person on the phone to get something else. Its been a while since Ive returned anything to know if that's changed.

hollywood9826

The Veteran
I remember back in the day when you would get one with no questions asked.... :(

When I busted my Dirty they said they would send me a Dirty G3 in its place. Then they called me back 2 weeks later and said they had planned on running the bats but then got delayed and If I wanted to wait a couple months or take something else.

I was gonna sell it to a buddy anyway and he said he was OK with a portent. So I just got the portent.

whogotz

dilligaf?
Panama city Beach! Wsl world's... Sucka free represented.

Lost several guys this week.. Playing with nine.. Oh well... Ball out and have a blast with my boys... Staying beachside and the water is beautiful

whogotz

dilligaf?
Hahahaha.. Won in bottom seventh. 9 guys.. The out penalty because we didn't have ten.. And this guy tied the game in the bottom of the sixth.. Lmfaoooooo

whogotz

dilligaf?
Having nine sucked.. Got smashed next two games.. But leaving pcb with some fantastic stories to laugh about over and over.... Keep your rings... We play for the memories!