Combatants say your randoms Part 9

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Remember when we all posted stupid stuff just to have the last post and lock a thread?

Good times, good times

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
Oh i want to part of this new thread before its 7 zillion pages long. I want to be remembered in the first few pages. #makingalegacy :)

lx_2nv

Coach
So I saw some specs on Flips bat for next year on a cheap website for bats. It reads like it is a mid-loaded Greinert. I wanna see what bats have the Maxum construction.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
So I saw some specs on Flips bat for next year on a cheap website for bats. It reads like it is a mid-loaded Greinert. I wanna see what bats have the Maxum construction.

I believe Francois Henry posted it on Facebook or maybe Jason Hansen

lx_2nv

Coach
Thanks errryone. I am gonna flip a coin between the new DBA or new Rogo ASA. I'd go up an ounce on the Rogo. Thoughts?

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
Rogo will be Maxum construction I would think. I have the new DBA here, Goes great but I think I like the extra barrel of the Rogo. I cant hit a barn door these days

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
Rogo will be Maxum construction I would think. I have the new DBA here, Goes great but I think I like the extra barrel of the Rogo. I cant hit a barn door these days

bp session ending with a bat flip will set you free:bigok:

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a Duke on the way. Couldn't turn down the deal. Looking forward to getting some swings on it.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone loves the BGF as much as i do there is a lovely virus plague in the selling section that would look awesome in a BGF bat flip video, xmas is coming

Last edited: