compound 20 & oxyelite pro workout

kaputripn

god i suck!!!!!
Has anyone used/uses these together or separate in your workout??? How do they work...pros and cons???

Thanks
KAP

dafox

Fox in Socks
I haven't seen enough unbiased feedback on compound 20 yet.

But after prime and pink magic, I wouldn't get my hopes up for compound 20.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
USP Labs' record of introducing novel ingredients to the market has been crap. Virtually all of their useful products are a combination of already known ingredients coupled with really good marketing. It would be cool if Compound-20 did what they said, but I am not blowing my money to find out. I will wait to see

I have only sampled OEP, but wasn't a huge fan. It has old school yohimbe in it, and that stuff is pretty harsh for me. I also question the wisdom of stacking DMAA and yohimbe together, but people have seemingly used it safely (and successfully when combined with a sensible eating and training regimine).

kaputripn

god i suck!!!!!
USP Labs' record of introducing novel ingredients to the market has been crap. Virtually all of their useful products are a combination of already known ingredients coupled with really good marketing. It would be cool if Compound-20 did what they said, but I am not blowing my money to find out. I will wait to see

I have only sampled OEP, but wasn't a huge fan. It has old school yohimbe in it, and that stuff is pretty harsh for me. I also question the wisdom of stacking DMAA and yohimbe together, but people have seemingly used it safely (and successfully when combined with a sensible eating and training regimine).

What supplement would you recommend to cut...I'm kinda new to the supplement thing..

beerman6

Addicted to Softballfans
used oxy last year about this time to cut before season, worked better than anything I've ever taken for its use. Was also great for energy to start the day. Plan on starting up again in a couple weeks. Everyone's different, but I liked it.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
I am currently using OEP i have used it before... droped 35 pounds in about a month of use the first time.. and have droped 10 pound in 3 weeks this time... works great if you use it correctly...

dafox

Fox in Socks
Best thing to do is see if you can get a sample at GNC or the Vitamin Shoppe.

Like Onefiver, I also stay away from yohimbine, so I haven't tried it.

(Obviously, diet and cardio will play the biggest role.)

BWood22

Addicted to Softballfans
Oxy did absolutely nothing for me, but thats cause Ive got a huge tolerance to caffeine(Hi my names James and Im an addict!). Anything with about 200mg caffeine and some 1,3 dimethyl would work fine for most people. Just not me!:eek:

Playmaka37

The Professor
It worked well for me....in fact, one of the only fat burners that seems to work. Then again, I did hardcore cardio in the morning while on it, and watched what I ate. Took two in am on empty stomach, and one later in early afternoon.

OEP is good to go.

The Vapors

Addicted to Softballfans
Why do people say "cut" or "cutting"? Simply losing weight weight isn't cutting! Nobody here is a bodybuilder or pro fighter looking to "cut" the last few pounds.

Like the guy above that lost 35lbs (congrats btw), if you have to lose that much weight it isn't "cutting".

Maizen

Addicted to Softballfans
I have tied OEP twice and both times i was unable to urinate for 7-8 hours. And of course i was drinking like over a gallon of water a day. It was very painful.