Corey Lawton Memorial Softball Tournament

bt5325

I don't slide.......
Posting this for Toon in Arizona.

Please contact him (520-280-1387) or Gerald/Tim on the flyer if you need more information.

18137_zpsieumttjq.jpg

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Sounds nice.... Hope yall have a good turn out....

I'll be in Vegas playing Masters

Pancho9

Addicted to Softballfans
Always a great weekend and awesome turn out for good cause hope some SBF members can make it

toon

Addicted to Softballfans
Guys this is always a huge tournament contact me local holiday hotel has rooms for 79 dollars.

Ballin28z

Addicted to Softballfans
If anyone wants to buy a bat at this tourney I have an og easton synergy extended scx3 28oz I'm looking to get rid of its in good shape

AZ LEATHER

Manager
Corey Lawton Tourney in CG

Guys, Gals. Friday the 24th of April, we will have the registration, pre-tourney party at McMashers Sports Bar/Grill here on Casa Grande. It will be held in the patio, we'll have a DJ out there as well, lot of teams that come from out town attend this event...it's a blast everyone meets everyone, have a few ****tails and enjoy the evening. I believe there is a coaches meeting that same nite at 8:00 pm. Looking forward on seeing everyone.

AZ LEATHER

Manager
Corey Lawton Tourney in Casa Grande April 25-26th.

Gang, as of yesterday, we had 24 mens teams and 13 womens teams registered for this tournament. Please call Gerald at: (520)-705-8063 and get your team registered, I can guarantee you you one thing, this tourney is a ton of FUN !! Thanks again to all the teams that have registered.