TRaj2327

I have five bats for sale
26 oz scn 9-200 too high
26 oz extended-275 too high
26 oz flex -200 close
26 oz nrg Asa 180 too high
26 oz 454 legit Asa 225 way too high
28 oz salvo 180 way too high

That's 6 bats.....and you're going to have to ship first.

TRaj2327

I didn't lowball because I didn't offer.

Which flex and extended is it?

Ext. (SCX3 or SCX14?)
Flex (SCN8 or SCN3?)

Ducksnort

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll give you $50 for the Salvo if you ship first and include a hand-written note apologizing for your behavior on this site.

punisher11

Manager
I find it funny his first post was a sale post and not a price check. Also not willing to ship first. Something seems a little fishy to me if you know what I mean.

pdausman

Crashing Cups
It's probably not fishy like he's planning to take your money. If that we're the case he'd make it a better deal to actually get a taker.

meat17

Manager
The salvo is definitely way too high. I sold mine last year and $125 was a fair price for it and i ended up selling for $100. Just some food for thought!

ballerred37

Addicted to Softballfans
Y don't u go and check what prices those bats have been going for on here....this is not a place where people look to make money, they just look to trade around and get good deals with other cool board bros....don't be offended when people "low ball" u because chances are they're going to be offering u a fair deal, unless of course u keep being so pissy

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day

AJ22

Super Moderator
board rules u ship first buddy and yea ur prices are too high

Nope .. NOT BOARD RULES ..

Can you show me in the board rules where it suggests this?

With that said, anyone stupid enough to pay first to a member with no feedback is setting themselves up.

I strongly suggest :

- If you do pay first and use paypal, SEND AS GOODS (regular payment) and for even more protection, use a credit card. DO NOT SEND AS A GIFT !!

- USE A MIDDLEMAN !

We can not force anyone to ship first as we can not tell someone what they should do with what they own. However, at this site, we suggest in 'good faith' to new members to ship first. We suggest to ship first to only GTG members with alot of feedback. This suggestion though is by the members of this site.

It is strongly suggested to list what you have for sale with a detailed description and with pictures. Number of swings, original grip, webbing, endcap seperation, returnable, receipt, are just a few details that are needed when selling !